“A Must for Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Now we all know that many of the hotels in the St. George area offer free breakfast, but we decided to skip the free breakfast and go for better options here. We loved the variety of breakfast foods and how accommodating they were to our requests. Our children loved the Kids Menu and the little activities they participated in while they waited. As for the atmosphere, I was impressed by the down to earth feeling of the place and didn't mind looking at their general store before or after our meal. We loved the food and the whole experience, so we look forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed July 17, 2018

We eat at this Cracker Barrel conveniently located by the Fairfield Inn (within walking distance). Their service is so tremendous every time we visit. Great staff, great service, great food & selection, great prices! Also, they have a great Cracker Barrel store for shopping for souvenirs & such. Always great when we eat there over many years now.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on the way to Texas and a different on on the way back. It was an amazing place to eat. Everyone was nice there and helpful to suggestions on what to eat for breakfast and lunch. The waitresses and waiters were amazing. The food was amazing. There blackberry cobbler was amazing. Will I ever go back? Yes wherever I can find one. Yummy for sure.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My wife and my favorite place for breakfast. Freshest eggs I have ever had. Pancakes are ginormous. Bacon is some of the best I've had. Always good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

We arrived at the Cracker Barrel around 9 PM after a long day of traveling. The staff welcomed us and provided excellent service. Our dinner was served promptly and was very delicious. We had a very good experience at this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018