“Cracker Barrel, Always a favorite”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've eaten here numerous times. It's one of the things we look forward to if we're staying or passing through St. George. Service is always good, food is done properly and it's a good value.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have visited Cracker Barrels all over the country . I will go out of my way to visit one when travelling, I carry a map of their locations in my car. Good honest quality food, great service and atmosphere

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My son and I were heading home after a great weekend visiting the local sights in Cedar City, and Bryce Canyon. We stopped off at the Cracker Barrel in St. George, UT. Once we stepped inside it was clear we were in for a treat. There's lots of things to see as you walk through the country store into the restaurant section. We both ordered the Sunrise Sampler as we had never eaten here before. Alot of food was brought to the table, so bring your appetite. We received eggs, ham, a slice of bacon and a sausage pattie. Biscuits and gravy on another plate, followed by grits and fried apples. I loved it al except for the grits...not a fan. I would share this breakfast next time as it is alot of food. It was all very good and a great value for the price.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had the smokehouse breakfast - two eggs, grits, biscuits and gravy and smoked sausage. It was very good...grits are nothing special. My wife had the hashbrown cassarole and I sampled it and it was very good. Haven't been to Cracker Barrel in ages but the breakfast was very good.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Although there are a few things they don't have, we always enjoy a morning out to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It seems others do, too, as many people from Las Vegas say they always stop there when they come through St. George.