“Okay meals”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The meals were not great like another Cracker Barrel in AZ. We will not return them. They need to improve the quality of taste and fresh foods.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

As a Tennessee resident, I am very familiar with the Cracker Barrel chain. They are known for good, home-cooked style food and friendly service. I can't even begin to tell you how many I have eaten at these restaurants when I did 30 years of business travel in the Tennessee Valley area. Let's just say a bunch!

Given that introduction, I hate to have to tell you that this is the worst one I have visited. The waitress was pretty surly, which was very unusual for this chain. That should have been our clue and we should have walked then and there. It took about 20 minutes for us to get our food. The place was not busy, so I didn't understand why the long delay. Food at these restaurants usually take about 10 minutes, if that. I ordered the fish dinner special. What a mistake. The fish was cold and greasy. I suspect that it had been sitting under a heat lamp way too long. The waitress never did come back and ask about our food. In fact, I never saw hide nor hair of her again. There is obviously a management problem here. What a disappointment.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The wait for our food was surprisingly long and portions of our order were omitted, inaccurate, and cold.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great Food & service value & quality eat there a number of times not disappointed soups & salads Club sandwich pot roast meatloaf breafast eggs & patties always great

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Cracker Barrel is what many travelers look for when traveling - a place where the quality and quantity of food is consistently good and of a known value.

Once you have dined at a Cracker Barrel your expectations for a good quality meal are set at a certain level and each time you visit another Cracker Barrel the diner can expect that level to be maintained - from one CB to the next CB.

Cracker Barrels are fun places to eat, budget friendly and ideal for families or groups of all sizes.

The CB in St. George, Utah is conveniently located just a few blocks off either the Dixie Drive or Bluff Street exits from I-15 and only minutes away from the beautiful Snow Canyon State Park and less than an hour from Zion National Park.