“Fabulous ”

Red Fort Cuisine of India
Ranked #4 of 287 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner. He had the Chicken Tikka, loved it. I ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala (Hot), it was fabulous. The staff was Amazing, we will definitely return for more.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times. I love the different flavors of naan. The food is authentic and has a great flavor. Service was great. We enjoyed several of their drinks. The strawberry was quite good. Tried all the desserts, my favorite is the Kulfi assorted ice cream.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

We went with our son and daughter and really enjoyed the food. We all had different dishes and they were enjoyed by all. Keep in mind the spices were not used often in the U.S. so don't give a bad review if you don't like the spice, that is not their fault. We all loved it.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Wanted to try something new and daughter suggested this place. Nice atmosphere and service was excellent. First time to try Indian food and was impressed.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

As a preface, we love Indian food. We have tried, most likely, every Indian restaurant in Philadelphia and Boston and this place was every bit equal to the wonderful Indian food of the Northeast. Authentic, delicious and savory! We loved the Samosas with the accompaniments of mango/mint chutney. We always order garlic naan which is amazing but this time tried Peshawari Naan which was awesome!! I am not a rasin fan with that said but there is really no raisin flavor with this naan. It realkh is worth trying. We also ordered Saag Paneer and Chicken Coconut Kurma which were outstanding. There were no leftovers. Butter chicken is always a go to as well. I almost always order a Mango Lassi for beverage which was fantastic as well. Service was excellent. Atmosphere was nice. We would definitely go back on our next St George trip

Date of visit: May 2019