“Nothing Spectacular”

Ranked #31 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dining in an art gallery atmosphere.
Clearfield, Utah
“Nothing Spectacular”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Our group of around 18-20 arrived for dinner on a Saturday night. The place wasn’t bad but didn’t impress either, The gimmick is that you can cook your meat at the table with a hot brick. I tried it but it wasn’t my thing. The price was high for what he received, a little bit of rice and a decent steak for 25$. The Scallop appetizer was really good however I don’t think I would go back. I spent sound 80-90$ for 2 adults and 1 child and still left hungry, not ideal.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank markoman801

“It's about the meat!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

It's all about your entree! The bar drinks were disappointing - $10.75 for a forgettable and shall margarita; a questionable martini! The salads are forgettable and non-descript. But the filet was fabulous because of the hot lava rock.

• Visited April 2014
St. George, Utah
“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service and food are excellent. Be sure to have your meat served on the rock. It's fun and very unique. We go as often as we can. And they have a full liquor license too : )

• Visited February 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Different experience”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The food was very good. I took the opportunity to cook my steak on the stone...it was cool, but I didn't realize how bad the place was going to smell with the smoke from cooking it this way. There needs to be a better ventilation system. Service was great!

Visited April 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place, my new favorite!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had visited Anasazi for the first time this last weekend. I have heard so much about it from friends and family I figured I would try it out. My husband and I walked into the lovely smell of food cooking on rocks and we're greeted by the hostess with a smile on her face. Our server was Leslie, she was amazing and was so friendly. She explained everything about the concept and even showed us how to cook on the rock. She also answered all the questions we had and made our experience so great. We will be back for the steaks, cheese fondue and chocolate fondue. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014