Anasazi Steakhouse & Gallery
Ranked #30 of 248 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dining in an art gallery atmosphere.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service and food are excellent. Be sure to have your meat served on the rock. It's fun and very unique. We go as often as we can. And they have a full liquor license too : )

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The food was very good. I took the opportunity to cook my steak on the stone...it was cool, but I didn't realize how bad the place was going to smell with the smoke from cooking it this way. There needs to be a better ventilation system. Service was great!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had visited Anasazi for the first time this last weekend. I have heard so much about it from friends and family I figured I would try it out. My husband and I walked into the lovely smell of food cooking on rocks and we're greeted by the hostess with a smile on her face. Our server was Leslie, she was amazing and was so friendly. She explained everything about the concept and even showed us how to cook on the rock. She also answered all the questions we had and made our experience so great. We will be back for the steaks, cheese fondue and chocolate fondue. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank maralee82
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Started with the cheese fondue .. excellent flavors of garlic onion parm and Jack cheese with lots of fresh veggies.. filet was incredibly tender, the rock sealed in all of the juices while keeping it hot till the very end. Have to do it on the rock!! Banana foster cheese cake for dessert. Yum! Anelle server was great .. would recommend!

1  Thank jessielarson
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I wanted to like this restaurant, but they fell short in the details. The hot rock is a great idea, cooking your meat to your liking. But the quality of the ribeye I got was disappointing. There was thick fat streaks instead of marbling. Some lines of gristle also. This made it more challenging to cut decent pieces of the steak to cook.
Started with a good cheese fondue, and average salad. Wish the steak had been better.