“Canyoneering”

Paragon Adventures
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in St. George
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rock climbing, Rappelling, Zip Lines, Canyoneering, Mountain Biking, Wild Caving, Adventure Hiking, and Overnight programs with gourmet meals.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Canyoneering”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We just had a day great trip canyoneering near Zions in a gorgeous slot canyon. We had never done any canyoneering before, but guides Matt and Eric took us to a stunningly beautiful spot and made the trip very delightful. The trip also included lunch. We did 11 rappels, ranging from 100 feet to 25 feet.We are planning on going again and taking our entire family. We have done a number of rock climbing trips with Paragon in the past and have always had a good experience.

Visited October 2013

Paris, France
“Strongly recommended”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Young couple, intermediate climbers, we had the opportunity to do a half they rock climbing session with Paragon Adventures in Snow Canyon. Todd, the owner of company took us out personally. He is one of those people who are driven purely by their passion for outdoor activities and is able to tailor every outing according to your interest and experience. Whether you are an experienced climber or a complete beginner, rock climbing on the beautiful red sandstone of St George climbing area is a must do (there is volcanic black rock in the corner, too!). To be able to do this with the person who opened 500+ sport routes here, has 20 years experience in the area, and is the author of the guide book "Rock climbs of Southwest Utah" is something like playing golf with Tiger Woods. Whether you are interested in canyoning, climbing, mountain biking or other outdoor activities, Todd is the right person to make out the best of your stay in or around St George.

kjtraveler2008
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“AWESOME! DOUBLE AWESOME! DON'T MISS”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I just loved the canyoneering outing we did with Paragon this past weekend!!!! I was hesitant, not a huge hiker, do my obligatory 3 days a week of cardio and am in my early 30's....I like to do/try new things but am cautious while my husband is the adventurer. In any case we all just loved this activity. We had Dave and Ken as our guides (THE BEST), they walked us through everything, we felt safe yet challenged and we had fun. You do get wet; I'm a little bit of a girly girl but I was fine. It was a really great day and Dave and Ken were amazing, patient and always put safetly first. This is a top notch tour company and I recommend them to anyone considering a canyoneering tour. Do not miss this on your Zion trip!!!!

Oakland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Fantastic Canyoneering Trip!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were a group of 4 who went out with Matt and Leo for the whole day. They showed up right on time at 6am ready to go. They were very professional and really helped all of us on our whole trip. They were very encouraging and gave us great instructions of how to tackle each hurdle. They both really made it an enjoyable trip and I have no hesitation to recommend them!

La Mirada, California, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love these Guys !”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The owner Todd and his staff are awesome. They are super friendly and professional. We took the Canopy zipline tour with the 5 different ziplines and we had a blast.... My 14 son loved it right away , me I needed a little more convincing being that I am a chicken, a BIG chicken. I was even afraid at the shop before we even got to the zipline course. LOL.. and they could see my fear so they took charge answering all my questions and making me feel more at ease. safety is number 1 with them and they have won an award for excellence and I can see why. They are fun, and informative and PATIENT tour guides, never once pushing me to go but talking to me and encourging me to try and I finished all five and I was proud of myself that I tried something out of my comfort zone!!! We are heading back to "CALI " but we will cherish this great family experince we had with Paragon adventures. and thanks again to my "Hereo" for coming on the line to resucue me from dangling over the pool... my fault, I missed the rope ! Lol no worries just good times, we will never forget. and yeah no SNAKES ! Hey and everybody make sure you bring a lil extra cash for tips these guys earn every bit of it ! A must do........Great fun !

Visited August 2013