“Overpriced and dated.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jumpin Jacks
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has the potential to be a good destination for families, but it is pricy and everything looks old and dingy. We wont be going back.

4  Thank RSinSG

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My sister and I took our grandchildren; this place is overpriced and not suited for 2 year olds; even though they still charge $5 which is outrageous. The slides ar enot inflated properly, the toddlers cannot climb up ladders due to missing handles and poorly inflated steps. There should be a locked gate at entrance, anyone can walk in, or child can run out and be picked up by strangers. Older kids totally out of control knocking little ones over, no supervision.
And as stated earlier, totally filthy apparatus.

4  Thank Prudence09
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We took our kids here and stayed about 3 minutes. It had the most awful smell and was EXTREMELY DIRTY! The health department needs to shut this place down. Their waiver states nothing regarding skin diseases. If we contracted one from this place they will be liable.

4  Thank jennabenna0724
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Jumpin Jacks was just ok. Kids had a good time, but at $8 per kid it was overpriced. It was way too hot inside also.

2  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Absolutely the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced! Do not waste your time or money, there are a few other places in town that are similar in costs that are top notch. Here is my experience, we booked a birthday party room and booked the jumpers. We informed the worker that a few of the children coming had allergies to some ingredients that were in the pizza. We told her we would buy the pizza plus extras for everyone at the party, except for the four children with the allergies. We asked the manager if we could bring a slice of homemade pizza for the young 4 children (all ages under 5 yrs). The manager talked rudely over me and said I need to force the children to eat pizza with a special crust and no cheese, that I am required to either buy the pizza from them or they have no pizza at all and can witness everyone else eat the normal reg pizza. For all the mothers out there with small children, "Can you explain to 4 kids under the age of 5, that they cannot eat anything because they are special?". This is completely unexceptionable and inexcusable. I will be calling the main office next week. HORRIBLE place and HORRIBLE rude managers! These people do Not care about your childrens safety all they care about is your money. Shame on you, Jumpin Jacks of St George, Utah!

23  Thank Cindy N