“Best Coffee Shop on the Planet ”
Review of Affogato West

Affogato West
Description: Southern Utah’s Premiere not-your-typical Gourmet Coffee House serving coffee beverages, locally made pastries, healthy smoothies, and our signature dish, the Affogato...vanilla bean ice cream topped with espresso. For a real treat garnish with caramel, peanuts or almonds and sea salt. Oh, and an incredibly friendly staff. Gourmet Beverages infused with Love & Chaos!
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Hands down the absolute best coffee shop I have ever been to. Service 10/10. Employees 10/10. Coffee 100/10. This place is the best I’ve ever been to!

Date of visit: May 2019
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow!! Well than you so much for this stellar review. You leave us grinning from ear to ear...and just doesn't get any better than a 10/10! It was fun to share your review with the employees and they were all smiling! Thanks for taking time to award us with your awesome review! Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

For those of you not familiar with an Affoggato, it is Expresso with ice cream and a choice of toppings.Such a treat. Many other drinks and healthy items on the menu. Owner and staff are amazing.

Date of visit: November 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Cherie, thank you for taking time to leave a 5-star review for Affogato! I'm just now updating my page and adding more pics and noticed your review. My apologies for the late response! And yes, the Affogato is amazing. Love my staff and sure glad you do too. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is hands down my favorite place to get a great cup of coffee, a little snack and see friends. Elise has created a wonderful atmosphere- it's incredibly welcoming. You will feel at home, relaxed, welcome and appreciated.

Date of visit: November 2018

Hi there! Thank for the stellar 5 star review and so can't believe it took me 2 months to respond. LOL! Just now adding more info into Trip Advisor and spending more time on this site when I noticed your review so thank you for taking time to write your thoughts! So happy you love Affogato. We kinda do too...come back soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We were visiting St. George for a week and intended to try out all the coffee shops in the area. We tried Affogato the first morning and that was it - we never went anywhere else! The coffee itself is fantastic. It was so smooth and delicious that we had to get a couple of bags of beans to take home with us. We usually drink our coffee black, but we tried a few of the Affogato specialty drinks and they were fabulous as well! Elise and her staff are wonderful, warm, and friendly and obviously love what they do. What a gem of a place!

Date of visit: June 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Please forgive me, I'm a bit new to Trip Advisor! (I know, right?) Thank you so much for your incredible review of Affogato and for taking the time to give us 5 stars AND write a review. Maybe next time you're in town we'll be in our storefront so keep checking our FB and IG pages. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

If you want to take a walk on the coffee wild side, look no further. The selection and creativity is boundless. Elise is happy to share her excellent opinion on the best options for ordering, and she’s a wonderful advocate for the town of St. George. She gave us some great sightseeing tips while we were in town, and even shared her energy bar recipe with my husband. Back to the coffee - the “Famous” option was so delicious I went back every day I could just to fill up on as much possible while visiting. I’m sure the regular coffee is wonderful too, as all of her ingredients were high quality...luckily I was taking my vacation seriously, so I stuck to the serious indulgent options. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!!! Elise for President!

Date of visit: May 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Well thank you so much for the fantastic review and so sorry for the major delay in responding to your post. Love the 5 stars and the time you took to write such positive, kind words. Thank you! And although I'm flattered that you'd vote for me for President, I'm going to stick with coffee. LOL! Thanks again.