“BEST!!”
Review of Affogato West

Affogato West
Description: Southern Utah’s Premiere not-your-typical Gourmet Coffee House serving coffee beverages, locally made pastries, healthy smoothies, and our signature dish, the Affogato...vanilla bean ice cream topped with espresso. For a real treat garnish with caramel, peanuts or almonds and sea salt. Oh, and an incredibly friendly staff. Gourmet Beverages infused with Love & Chaos!
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is hands down my favorite place to get a great cup of coffee, a little snack and see friends. Elise has created a wonderful atmosphere- it's incredibly welcoming. You will feel at home, relaxed, welcome and appreciated.

Date of visit: November 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Hi there! Thank for the stellar 5 star review and so can't believe it took me 2 months to respond. LOL! Just now adding more info into Trip Advisor and spending more time on this site when I noticed your review so thank you for taking time to write your thoughts! So happy you love Affogato. We kinda do too...come back soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We were visiting St. George for a week and intended to try out all the coffee shops in the area. We tried Affogato the first morning and that was it - we never went anywhere else! The coffee itself is fantastic. It was so smooth and delicious that we had to get a couple of bags of beans to take home with us. We usually drink our coffee black, but we tried a few of the Affogato specialty drinks and they were fabulous as well! Elise and her staff are wonderful, warm, and friendly and obviously love what they do. What a gem of a place!

Date of visit: June 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Please forgive me, I'm a bit new to Trip Advisor! (I know, right?) Thank you so much for your incredible review of Affogato and for taking the time to give us 5 stars AND write a review. Maybe next time you're in town we'll be in our storefront so keep checking our FB and IG pages. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

If you want to take a walk on the coffee wild side, look no further. The selection and creativity is boundless. Elise is happy to share her excellent opinion on the best options for ordering, and she’s a wonderful advocate for the town of St. George. She gave us some great sightseeing tips while we were in town, and even shared her energy bar recipe with my husband. Back to the coffee - the “Famous” option was so delicious I went back every day I could just to fill up on as much possible while visiting. I’m sure the regular coffee is wonderful too, as all of her ingredients were high quality...luckily I was taking my vacation seriously, so I stuck to the serious indulgent options. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!!! Elise for President!

Date of visit: May 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Well thank you so much for the fantastic review and so sorry for the major delay in responding to your post. Love the 5 stars and the time you took to write such positive, kind words. Thank you! And although I'm flattered that you'd vote for me for President, I'm going to stick with coffee. LOL! Thanks again.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a must stop if you want the most fantastic cup of coffee. Very friendly service and stuff. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Holy smokes, how did I miss this review other than I'm still new to Trip Advisor. Sorry!!! Thank you for taking time to give us 5 stars and write a review. Super glad you loved the coffee and customer service!

Reviewed February 6, 2018

So this wonderful coffee truck opened on July 4th 2017. And I am so glad they did the affogato is so delish. All natrual products . All kinds of food healthy milks and nut milks including my fave homemade cashew milk. Elise has amazing lattes you wont find anywhere else in town. Like a lavender honey latte, german chocolate latte, a davis and clark super drink. And she has the most amazing staff and customer service. Can i say i'm addicted now. you can also get a half caf coffee if you need to cut back on caffeine. So get yourself down there you wont regret. They are in the red rock bicycle shop parking lot.

Date of visit: February 2018
Elise W, Owner at Affogato West, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Wow! Well thank you for that fantastic review Annette! And super glad you're experience has been a positive one. I'm blown away at my staff and feel very fortunate to enjoy such a great team. Thank you for your frequent visits and support of our locally grown business!