“Not the best...”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #37 of 40 Quick Bites in St. George
Description: Come visit us at 1235 S Bluff in St. George. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Unfortunately, every time I went here something ended up being wrong with my order...the drive thru was also not very fast.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Mcdonald's-1911 W Sunset Blvd St. George UT 84770

I have never dealt with such a blatant disregard for customer service. I ordered one drink, and they charged me twice. When I checked my account, I returned to tell them so, but the manager wouldn't refund my $4 without a bank statement. I showed her on my phone, that they had charged me twice, but she said it had to come from the bank. It's not worth my time and gas to go get all that information. Being a repeat customer, they have lost my business now, along with my family of 6. I feel cheated, and think that someone purposely double charged me, and then pocketed my money, and is making it extra hard to just return my $4. Be careful, and check your receipts every time you go there!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I am astounded how far downhill McDonalds has gone since they have kiosks and obviously a lack of enough employees. This McDonalds— just off highway 15 should be figure out their operations!! I have never experienced such slow service, unfriendly employees and pure chaos. And i witnessed the manager getting frustrated with a family that spoke little English and did not get a receipt from kiosk— as she held someone’s French fries in her hand while it got cold then just put it in a customers bag. I was astounded. I will hesitate ever going to a McDonalds again after this experience.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

order by screen to have inside but they prepared the basket and no drinks inside.
they called our number they gave us the basket and....goodbye. shame on you
next time burger king nearby may be better

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 719luigif
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Yea got a weakness for the sausage muffins. The iced mcafe is also pretty decent. Great break fast roaf food.

Date of visit: July 2018