“yummie food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 8, 2012

parking is hard, but great yogurt, and choices... will go again

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I just left Nielsens very disappointed. I ordered Carmel cashew, which I usually get, and it was extremely soupy/runny. I asked the boy why it was so runny and he said because there is Carmel in it. Come on!!!....Carmel?! I've gotten this plenty of times to know that it was a mistake. The biggest frustration was that I was lied to. I won't be going back.

2  Thank Annie3334
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Note: they take cash and in-state checks only.

The custard was delicious and smooth! I wouldn't go far out of my way for this but if you like soft serve ice cream, you'll likely find this to be very creamy and tasty. Good variety of favors to choose from too.

Atmosphere was lacking somewhat (no pictures on the walls). 50's music playing in the background.

The staff, however, varied. There were three young women working. Two were friendly and the third treated us like we were criminals. My silver-haired mother asked for her cone so she could let us try it before we placed our order and the clerk refused to pore the custard until my mom had paid. The funny thing , she was unapologetic about it. "You must pay first and we only take cash and state in-state checks" My mom paid and all the while assured her we had no intention of running away with a free custard cone but the clerk treated us with a lot of suspicion after that. Perhaps they've pored custard for someone else and they've dashed away before paying? Reminds me of "pay before you pump" at the gas station.

All in all, it was tasty and worth trying.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Very expensive for custard style ice cream. About a minute after you pay for it, you'll probably think the same thing I did: Expensive, but really worth it.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

It tasted like creamier soft serve. Nothing special as I was led to believe.

1  Thank soxrock