“Great service and lively atmosphere....”
Review of Players Sports Grill - CLOSED

Players Sports Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Awesome staff; friendly and helpful. Loved the prime rib and baby backs. Good local beer on tap and bottle. Comfortable seating. A little too much sports coverage for me but not for some I'm sure! Easy walk (next door) to Fairfield Inn Marriott

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The curb appeal and atmosphere of the restaurant really drew me in, but at the end of the day, the food was just average and the prices were much higher than most restaurants serving the same food. I guess they count on a lot of business from tourists staying at nearby hotels and from people at the Dixie Center across the street who don't mind paying extra from a mediocre meal. I'm sorry, but $12 for a club sandwich is ridiculous!!! My friend ordered a salad and it was over $12 as well! Needless to say, I won't be frequenting this restaurant again.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

TV screens all around the room. Lots of seating. Great food.
Stopped here for dinner during a short overnight stay in St. George. Good selection of wine and beer along with mixed drinks. My wife had the Pomegranate Mojito and I the Squatter's Hefeweisen - both were excellent. We then had an outstanding dinner of Parmesan Encrusted Halibut and Baby Back Ribs. Too bad we don't live nearby because we would definitely come back often. The food was exceptional. Next trip here I'll have to try the pizza!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Entertained an out-of-town client here because we could watch sports and have a drink. Otherwise, it's pretty unremarkable. Although, we are grateful for places in Utah that you can watch sports and have a drink!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a place we work into our plans! Food is excellent, service is great, and desserts are amazing. We enjoy our visits to St George and try to always include 'Players"