“I have stayed here numerous times with glowing reviews...”

Wingate by Wyndham St. George
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Pahrump
“I have stayed here numerous times with glowing reviews...”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have stayed here numerous times with glowing reviews. This time, however, it seemed like a different hotel, perhaps management changed. My family had three rooms, none of which was great. One had visible dirt on the carpet, another had a BO smell, and the other my in-laws had, I can't recall the main issue. All of us had issue with the A/C being noisy, making sleep difficult. I would like to stay again, so, I am hoping this is merely a glitch.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Robin B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham St. George, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Speaking on behalf of the entire Wingate by Wyndham team, please allow me to express our appreciation for the time you took to respond on TripAdvisor. Your opinion is truly important to us!
Understanding our guest’s needs is crucial in providing the best possible service. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! If there is anything more that you can share with us that we could have done to have made your stay more enjoyable we invite you to offer additional comments.
Please feel free to reach out to me personally if I may be of any assistance to you regarding information or accommodations in the future. Thank you again, for allowing us the opportunity to provide our service and hospitality to you during your stay with us.
Sincerely, R Beard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Henderson
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff was very friendly professional and very accommodating. I enjoyed the amenities within the room (free Wi-Fi)but due to time constraints did not get to enjoy the daily breakfast. The room was maintained in excellent condition and the location of the property is perfect. Due to the sheer volume of people in the hotel the water pressure in the morning was fine but the temperature of the hot water in the shower was warm at best. In spite of this minor detail I do plan on returning again as I have in the past. Overall very good stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Coral Springs, FL
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here on our way to zion national park for two nights. Awesome! Clean rooms, beds, and bath. Rooms are large and well appointed. The pool area was small, but a perfect end to the day after a long day of hiking. Staff was quick and friendly, to address our needs. Breakfast was plentiful and area clean. Highly recommend for a night or two.

Room Tip: We stayed on second floor with views of pool. Very quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family