My wife and I stayed here for our one day trip to Zion National Park. It is a short 45 minute drive to Zion, and less expensive than trying to stay closer. This is a newer hotel and was very clean and well managed. The hot breakfast was a real plus for us. Desk clerks were very pleasant and helpful and even gave us a map of the area. The only negative thing I can say is that the bed was a little hard for our taste, but everything else was excellent. They even had a pool and exercise room, although we didn't use them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wingate by Wyndham St. George is just 3 years new offering contemporary style with oversized rooms with your choice of one King bed or two Queen beds or our Two Room Suites with a King Bed and sofa bed. Your stay includes a full breakfast with eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, juices, milk, breads, cereal and extras. We are conveniently located for those visiting Zion National Park, Tuacahn Amphitheatre, Dixie State College and Southern Utah activities. Our courtyard and complex area includes a Super Wal-Mart, multiple restaurants, bank, gas stations, dry cleaners and nail salons. We offer airport shuttle to the St. George Airport. All rooms include flat screen TV, High Speed Internet, Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, In-Room Safe and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham St. George Hotel St. George
- Wingate St George
- St George Wingate
- Wingate By Wyndham St. George Utah