Seven Wives Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Dixie Palms Motel(St. George)
Junction Motel(Junction)
Econo Lodge(St. George)
Sands Motel(St. George)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe main housebed and breakfastpresident's housecharming b bpainted ponybreakfast was deliciousquiet streetperiod piecesparfaitwinter homegranolawithin walking distancereally enjoyed our stay hereevery morninggrand canyongeorge areaone night stay
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed in the Rachel Room at the Seven Wives Inn for one night. This old Victorian building shows some wear, but also has some amazing architectural features, and the accommodations were fine: clean, quiet, comfortable bed, nice furnishings, TV and WiFi worked. Breakfast was excellent. The location is very nice, on a quiet, tree-lined street in the historic center of St. George. It is also walking distance from a number of restaurants; we had a good meal at a nearby Thai restaurant. One of reasons we stopped in St. George was to go to nearby Snow Canyon State Park, definitely worth a visit, if you're into bizarre geological formations.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Just one street of the main street and you find yourself in a beautiful neighborhood with old but very well maintained houses, with large gardens. The Inn is a historical building and it is charmingly decorated in the old style. I stayed in Rachel room for one night only. The bed was comfy and very clean, as was everything else. It is an old house so with it comes some wear and tear such as loose door knobs. And if you are a tall person, watch your head on the stairs. Disappointed a bit by window sealed shut. Had to open balcony door (to warm up the room as A/C was blasting and I couldn't turn it off) but there was a bit loud A/C below and a noise from main street. Breakfast was excellent, had crapes with yogurt and fruits. Staff was very pleasant. There is also a nice pool and a nice garden to sit in where one can keep company to the chickens. Would love to stay there again

Room Tip: Rachel room is small but sufficient for night or two.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was looking for an accomodation:
- to visit Zion National Park in Utah
- in "drivable" distance from Las Vegas international airport
- with a cosy homy feeling (as I travel alone...)
- not part of mass tourism and loud groups
- safe environment

Seven Wives Inn ticked all boxes and more...
The breakfast (choice of three: i picked the crepe filled with light cream and banana, topped with red fruit) was devine... and fulfilling enough to get me through the first hikes.
Very friendly owners and staff, make you feel at home without being too much in your face. As I had to leave early my last day, they offered to make me a fudge the night before and store it in the fridge for me. Thank you!

I stayed in the Jane Attic room. Nice and spacious, sleeps up to 3 (I chose the big bed...). Anyone looking for high end modern stuff, this is not your thing. But if you're looking to travel a bit back in time, yes! I'm always weary about the pressure on the shower, as I need to be able to rinse my long hair after shampooing... no problem at all here.
You might consider a room on the first/ second floor if you have heavy suitcases to carry. There is no elevator.

There is more than enough parking space in front of the house, so no worries.

One night I had dinner in the Painted Pony on Main street, literally 3 minutes walking (even with high heels...).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank GretelGoesPlaces
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed here 4 nights in April, 2013 while seeing Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic. The Inn is extremely convenient within walking distance (1.5) blocks to restaurants like Benja Thai & Sushi, the Pasta Factory, George's Corner Pub, and for fine dining the Painted Pony. St. George has a brand new airport and will be starting jet service in June, 2013. So avoid the noise of Vegas and pick St. George to fly in and the Seven Wives Inn to stay in.

To Vanessa, the Innkeeper you truly have a great place. I wish you all the best in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We found this B&B by chance and booked it on date of arrival. Vanessa was really nice and helpful with really good recommendation on were to dine in downtown. The house is in very good condition and very clean. Breakfast is also very good . We enjoyed the charming character of the house with most of original furniture of time period.
We stayed in Harriet room and it was charming and comfortable. We will definitely go back there on our next visit and will recommend it to others.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice and tidy . Harriet room has a small balcony open to street
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple