We stayed in the Rachel Room at the Seven Wives Inn for one night. This old Victorian building shows some wear, but also has some amazing architectural features, and the accommodations were fine: clean, quiet, comfortable bed, nice furnishings, TV and WiFi worked. Breakfast was excellent. The location is very nice, on a quiet, tree-lined street in the historic center of St. George. It is also walking distance from a number of restaurants; we had a good meal at a nearby Thai restaurant. One of reasons we stopped in St. George was to go to nearby Snow Canyon State Park, definitely worth a visit, if you're into bizarre geological formations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah