Spent 1 night at the Seven Wives Inn in February 2013. Everything about our stay was wonderful. The Inn is charming with great history. It is conveniently located - a very short walk to the center St. George. Our room, Harriet, was plenty big for two of us with a very comfortable queen size bed. The bathroom and shower were small ... but we did have a private bath. Breakfast was fabulous. We were offered a choice of 3 menu items when we checked in. We spent a little time talking to Vanessa, the innkeeper. She takes great pride in maintaining her inn and ensuring guests have a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah