“Very nice!”
Review of Seven Wives Inn

Seven Wives Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 St. George B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We have stayed 2 times at the Seven Wives Inn. First time was 6 years ago and we stayed in the little cottage they have. This time we stayed in one of the rooms at the Presidents House which is on the same property right next door to the main house. My wife and I have enjoyed both visits. Food is excellent and the people running it are very nice. We are NOT B&B experts, we've only stayed in a few around the country but I think this place is a great deal. You're just off the main drag, so it's quiet and for what we paid, which didnt seem to be much more than we would at a name brand same ole-same ole - its a good deal. I'm a guy so for me I could sleep just about anywhere, but my wife thinks this place is cute. So therefore I think this place is cute too! :-)

Room Tip: They do have a pool, small but better than nothing. No fitness center. This is in an historical bui...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 3rdTimesACharm

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is the first time I have stayed at a Bed and Breakfast Inn and I was so happy. The room was so cute and the bed was to die for. I also loved breakfast. Vanessa was kind enough to take a picture of me because I am a scrapbooker and then later sent me a note and said she hoped I had been able to find enough pictures to scrapbook. I had. I loved this place, would recommend it to anyone and will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kokotheboxx
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I'd first heard about the Seven Wives Inn 14 years ago, and even though I travel to St. George frequently I'd never visited because I didn't consider myself a bed-&-breakfast person. If you don't, trust me when I say the Seven Wives Inn is different.

We stayed in the Ada cottage, which is detached from the rest of the property. It's the only room that accommodates pets, and it sits back from the street and is ultra-quiet. Just a little ambient noise, that's all. The cottage is clearly somewhere in its second century, but everything inside is modern. Bathroom is spacious, Wi-Fi is fast, and there's also a microwave and a mini-fridge. Vanessa, the innkeeper, acts as though she's been waiting her whole life to take care of you. Also, the Inn is a couple of blocks from the heart of downtown St. George. I can't say enough about this place.

Room Tip: (The Ada cottage is detached and thus probably the quietest room. It's also the only one that ta...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gregmc12
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Vanessa was so nice to take time to visit with us & answer all of our questions about St George.
We stayed in Lucinda, which was clean & comfy, but right next to the kitchen . My husband thought it was a little noisey while they were preparing breakfast, I barely heard anything, and what I did hear did not bother me at all.
The breakfast was great, with separate tables.
Great location for walking around quaint little St George!
Nice, clean small pool.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank skyblue420
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have stayed at Seven Wives Inn several times and I have never been disappointed. It is such a beautiful historic home and each room is decorated beautifully. I've stayed in many of the different rooms and have always felt more than comfortable. Of course my favorite part is the breakfast and it has always been delicious! Another one of my favorite things about Seven Wives Inn is its location in the Historic District of St. George which is perfect because there are a ton of restaurants and things to do with in walking distance. I would recommend Seven Wives Inn to anyone it is definitely a great value, beautiful rooms, delicious breakfast, great location and the nicest inn keepers!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kaitlin F
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Seven wives is an old historic home, actually it's 2 homes, in the quiet back streets of downtown St. George. The rooms are historic, but the comfort is not! Each morning we had an incredible breakfast and the staff was as pleasant as can be! Even though we stayed in the smallest room we were comfortable and had room to spread out! We would most definitely stay here again. I would only like a little thicker towel if I had to change a thing!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We have stayed at the "Seven Wives" on many occasions and we continue to return because we enjoy our stay so much!
Breakfast is always a delight, my personal favorite is the "Baked Oatmeal" which has never disappointed - then there are several delicious egg dishes and most recently we tried the "Cream Cheese Stuffed Croissant French Toast with Raspberry Sauce" need I say more? Breakfast is always as pleasing to the eye as it is to the taste buds!
Vanessa and her staff provide great service and hospitality, and yet we always get the privacy we are appreciate!
Another great plus, the bed's are so comfortable - you just sink into them - not something you find often when away from home!
The "Seven Wives" is our home away from home when we visit the beautiful St. George area!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple