See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I walked in the door after an extremely long check-in process. The room appeared nice but I soon found out differently. I don’t even know where to start! The room refrigerator control knob has been twisted and was hanging off, it was too warm to use. Reported this but they didn’t offer to do anything about it. The air conditioning unit was not functioning corrrctly so you either froze or got hot, no in-between. I had specifically told the desk clerk I was coming in because I needed to get sleep before a 5 AM flight the next morning, yet there were loud and screaming children in the pool and running up and down in front of the doors until after 10 PM. Again, no attempt was made to calm the situation down. Perhaps I should mention all the motorcycles gunning their engines up and down the street, plus what sounded like heavy trucks. I then went to take a bath and discovered the bathtub drain handle was not working so I had to hold my hands over it to try to get a little water. As I was doing this, I saw two thick and long dark hairs clinging to the shower walls... gross. Best yet, when I reached up to move the shower curtain, there was a filthy and rigid washcloth hanging on top, that promptly fell on me. I have never had such a terrible experience due to so many things. The ending? The desk clerk offered to change my room but that didn’t fix the issues and it was already an hour since I was supposed to have gone to sleep. There was never any mention of a refund, even though I said multiple times that I found this unacceptable. That is no way to run a business. Horrible- I would give them no stars at all if that were possible.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank MYindra
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Econo lodge as we were visiting Zion. Had a warm welcome at reception when we arrived and booked in quick and easily. They have cookies on offer when you arrive too which though I didn’t take one looked delicious.
Rooms are comfortable and clean though some refurb has been done I feel the rooms could be smartened up more as were a bit worn . Beds are very comfortable and bed linen was clean. Each room comes with a microwave, fridge (which was super cold) and a large tv which direct tv box which had a lot of channels.
There is a small pool with hot tub which proved popular and was nice to see it being used.
Next to hotel is a Mexican restaurant and across the road is a sandwich shop called Even stevens an excellent place and the food is fantastic and very reasonable.
Breakfast in the hotel was normal for these type of motels but good and coffee actually tasted like coffee.
Overall I would recommend for a short stay and it was only about a 40-45 min drive to Zion.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Great location, clean and spacious room, friendly staff, loved the continental breakfast. beds were very comfortable. Will definitely book again for our next trip. Even though it is on the main thoroughfare it was quiet.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank GGSharp
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

As a couple passing though on our way to zion park, we decided to stay at st.George for the more decent priced. The receptionist was great and welcoming, the room was clean and the pool was nice. There is a big supermarket with 5 minutes drive. And the breakfast was good and simple. Overall was great value for money and way more than we expected. Would recommend for people who wish to go to Zion and stay the night for a reasonable price.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boris B
Reviewed August 31, 2017

We stayed there two nights, the staff was very helpful and saw that we got nice rooms. The Continental breakfast was the best we had on our trip, a nice variety of food. Also a great swimming pool that was very clean and so nice to refresh in with the hot weather. temperature just right. Would go there again

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor close to the pool are convenient
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple