“Good for 1 night stay.”

Econo Lodge
Ranked #32 of 41 Hotels in St. George
“Good for 1 night stay.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived very late and there was still rooms available. Room was clean. No blind on the bathroom window. The place could use some renovations, but overall not a bad place to spend 1 night!

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kanab, Utah
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The only reason I stay there is they are pet friendly with a $10.00 fee. The rooms are not as clean as I like and the last time we stayed there we found a dead bug in the bathroom. Clearly had been squashed and not cleaned up. The rooms they use for pets are outdated and the AC is inadequate when the outside temp is 100 or better (which is most days in the summer). The breakfast is marginal and there is only powdered creamer for the coffee. Staff is not very friendly or helpful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these St. George hotels

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had very pleasant stay in this nice hotel.Good service and location ,clean room with all facilities and testy breakfast; big pool and hot tube,This was the best value for many, that we have, in our trip

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bora_bora_11
Cedar City, Utah, United States
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Was not impressed with this hotel. Rooms were dirty and the refrigerator did not work. Had a person walk in on me while getting ready for bed. Not only with that but it made me quite worried. Paid for three nights but after the walk in i was too nervous to stay so I left and did not get a refund for the two nights that I did not stay there. Today would of been my third night but going through my bag today I discovered that my money was missing and am pretty sure they are to blame.

Room Tip: Get a Room that the door has not only the deadbolt but a different form of lock for a back up.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank lanake2004
Gunman1
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The took us In after . We left the best value Inn because a cockroach crawled on me!!!!! I found this hotel neat and clean . I would stay here again:)

Room Tip: Read tripadvisor
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Taylors, South Carolina
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our room is clean and comfortable with a microwave, coffemaker and small refrigerater. Breakfast is very basic, but there is a wafflemaker. Free wifi is offered, but it has a very poor signal and not always available. Very small breakfast area. The location is great and walking distance to downtown. There is a pool and nice hot tub.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the pool area. It closes at 10 pm so is quiet at night, and you will have a pat...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Glendale
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This hotel is older but clean, nothing great but not bad either. Part of whether a hotel is "good" or "bad" is, in my opinion, is it what you need at that particular time. In this case, I needed a place to sleep while visiting my daughter in the hospital a few blocks away. In that aspect the hotel was fine. I thought it might be noisy but I was surprised to find it relatively quiet. The bed was comfortable, every room has a microwave and fridge, but I did find the shower lacking, poor water pressure or a new shower head might help. The free breakfast was pretty sparse but it was free. One thing that irked me was the envelope left by the maid saying "Thanks for the tip". I find asking for a tip to be inappropriate and rude as a tip is a reward for good service, not something to be expected.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo