We stopped at the Fairfield St George on our drive from Denver to SoCal. This is a better than average Marriott Fairfield property that is generally consistent with the brand. Comfortable beds, decent breakfast selection and nice outdoor pool area. Front desk was friendly and the property is convienently located. St George has an extensive trail system and the hotel is very close to a great trail. It was nice to go for a run on a long pedestrian/bike trail after spending so much time in the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott offers clean comfortable rooms and excellent customer service. Great features such as deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed internet, outdoor pool/spa/fitness center are just some of the reasons why guests choose Fairfield Inn. Earn points towards airline tickets, nights stay at a Marriott and other prizes when you sign up for Marriott rewards program. Nearby: Dixie College, LDS Temple, Lake Powell and Quail Creek State Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Fairfield St. George
- St. George Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn St. George Utah