This is a basic Fairfield Inn located near the Dixie Center off exit 6 in St. George. Easy access to all St. George attractions. There is a Cracker Barrell in the same parking lot, as well as two other restaurants in the same vicinity. Everything else requires a car to get there.
When I first walked in my room smelled like they had cleaned the carpets but they were still damp. Yuck. I turned off the AC, opened the window and left for a few hours. When I came back the smell was nearly gone and I didn't notice it the rest of the trip.
The breakfast is typical for this style of hotel-- waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, sweet rolls, fresh fruit. The pool is on the freeway side, so not quiet at all, though adequate. If you get a room, request a room away from the freeway/pool side. The beds are not very comfortable.
Not as nice as other Marriott brand hotels, but I would stay here again if on a budget and it was only for one or two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott offers clean comfortable rooms and excellent customer service. Great features such as deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed internet, outdoor pool/spa/fitness center are just some of the reasons why guests choose Fairfield Inn. Earn points towards airline tickets, nights stay at a Marriott and other prizes when you sign up for Marriott rewards program. Nearby: Dixie College, LDS Temple, Lake Powell and Quail Creek State Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Fairfield St. George
- St. George Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn St. George Utah