Have stayed at this property in the past, but this was first stay here in about a year. Have stayed at many, many Hamptons in the US and Canada in the past (HHonors Diamond level). Here just for a night en route elsewhere. The building is older and needs a facelift; just looks worn. Hallways and public areas are very loud/noise-filled. Basic Hampton breakfast w/same ol' problem of kiddies on the loose touching the food (yuck) and then not taking it. We spent very little time here, as we just needed a place to sleep and then get back on 15 to keep driving. It is very close to 15. Fine for this purpose, but not much else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled hotel in the heart of St. George Utah. Now 100% Non-Smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- St George Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. George Utah