“Great stay”

Hampton Inn St. George
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very comfortable, clean bathroom, great location, pool was crystal clear, loved being able to hook my laptop to the plasma tv, check in was quick. Only complaints were the breakfast was mediocre and the price was a little high.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've stayed in a lot of different hotels in St. George. For the price, this is one of the best. Our room was clean and well kept. The only downside is the traffic on the street where the hotel is located.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great location for shopping and dining. This hotel has undergone a nice renovation since our last stay. The rooms are fresh and modern. The beds are extremely comfortable. Shower had very low pressure; I would not even call it a shower it was more like a sprinkle. This hotel is not quiet but this is to be expected from the number of children staying at this family friendly hotel. The breakfast area is crazy busy so be prepared but the breakfast staff kept up with the constant flow of people. The indoor and outdoor pools were both nice and warm. The indoor hot tub was very clean but the outdoor one was so cloudy I could not see my feet. Cleanest stairwells I have ever seen! Very decent hotel. Staff was exceptional especially at check in. Suggestion: please put hand towel racks next to the sink not over the toilet.

Room Tip: I always choose highest floor for peace and quiet but steer clear of elevators and ice machines
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I am never disappointed with a Hampton Inn and this was no different. Great staff, great 24 hour coffee bar and very good complimentary breakfast. And the beds were very very comfortable. Slept like a baby. This location was in a perfect location. Central to restaurants, shopping, etc. I will definitely be back,

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Nicely remodeled and clean. Great location to a bunch of restaurants and shopping. The bed was super comfy! That is a major compliment since I have slept on bad hotel beds. The staff was very friendly from desk clerk to maids. The breakfast was convenient. Busy but it's FREE!! Definitely will stay here again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carolynchase13
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Thank you for making Marathon weekend for me and my husband excellent! Complimentary "early" breakfast, shuttle, massage, goodie bag, friendly service, quiet room, comfy beds . . . it was all so nice!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ZionBetty
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were off to chase the fall colors in Colorado, and to beat the shutdown of the national parks.

We were going to visit Canyonlands and Arches National Parks. We had to drive from the Los Angeles area and that was a two day drive.

Our midway stop point was St. George, Utah. We chose to stay at the Hampton Inn.

Upon arrival we were very pleased to see a modern well kept hotel. Check in was fast. As I introduced myself to the check in staff, she reached behind her to advance booking keys and promptly handed my my room keys and welcomed us to the hotel. I had a short conversation with the staff, Rikki and Heather at the front desk about the hotel and the area. They were both pleasant young ladies and very helpful. Smiling the entire time. Then the yummy cookies came out.

As we went to our room we passed a beautiful guest laundry facility. The lhallways were fresh and clean. The elevator was prompt and we went to the room.

Upon entering the room we noted it was very clean. It was a large king bed roo. with a couch, desk, fridge and microwave. A large area room. New and fresh looking.

The bed was a king and very comfortable. Flat screen TV. All the ammenities in the bathroom you would expect, hairdryer, soaps. Clean, clean, clean.

Breakfast is included in this facility and we did have breakfast. It was a buffet style. Eggs were not great, but I had cereal and fruits. Bread and muffin products were also available. I normally have cereal at home so this was like home in that respect. I always do appreciate good fresh eggs as a change of pace and these were not that.

The question is always would I go back or recommend this hotel to my friends and others.

Yes I would. If you find yourself stopping in St. George, Utah this is a great layover hotel. Book a room and say hi to Rikki and Heather at the front desk.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with the large king bed room choice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple