Hampton Inn St. George
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard St. George(St. George)
Comfort Suites(St. George)
View Hotel
Motel 6 St. George(St. George)
Chalet Motel(St. George)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor and outdoor poolsgreat hotelclean roomszion national parkhotel is locatedking roomconvenient locationeasy accesswafflesup to dategreat roomlas vegashot tubroad tripbed was comfortablesausagefreeway
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great place to stay! I stayed here for a business trip, but my family joined me after a couple of days. The room was clean, the pool had just been refinished and it was nice. The hot tub was huge and had plenty of room for quite a few people. When I went to the front desk, to grab a sack breakfast, they were out. One of the ladies asked specifically what I would like in it and she customized it just for me! I was very impressed with the overall experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kellilavon
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to St. George. We love when families come and stay with us. I agree that one of the best things about our Hampton Inn is the fantastic breakfast, and the very helpful breakfast ladies! We hope to see you again shortly!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here for a five day business trip in April 2012. This property is everything you have come to expect from Hampton Inns--free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. The pool area and workout room looked nice (although I didn't visit either). The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Great bathroom, desk, chair and bed. In room fridge was a nice touch. I do not recall the name of the front desk clerk but she could not have been any more helpful. She was very accommodating in helping me receive a large UPS delivery (exhibit stands, etc.) and in helping me leave it at the end of my stay for UPS pickup. The hotel location was excellent right off the interstate--usually not my first choice because of proximity to traffic noise but my room was quiet. Gas station/convenience store adjacent to property; plenty of sit down and fast food restaurants and shopping centers up and down the major thoroughfare--many within walking distance. I visited St. George on a business trip in 2008 (different employer) and stayed in a separate property near the convention center; it was nice but no comparison to this place. No question about where I'll stay on my next visit--Hampton Inn scores again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Terry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We love having you stay with us and look forward to having you here again soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I made a reservation here on quick notice. The hotel was pretty full as there was a group in house, but the front desk agent was completely accommodating and had a great attitude (the phone was actually answered with cheery voice instead of drab). I appreciate great attitudes and customer service and the staff that I was in contact with for the 1 night I stayed there were great. I couldn't have been more impressed with my stay. The hotel is going the a much needed renovation, and from what I could see happening (lobby and in my room) it's going to look great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

I am glad to hear that our front desk staff was able to be of service to you. I think we have some of the best front desk agents here at the Hampton Inn. Thank you as well for the feedback on our current renovations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Convenient! We travel through St. George at least once every year. This hotel is close to Interstate 80 as well as several good restaurants. The bedding was very clean and fresh. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I would have to agree with you that our location is perfect with all the dining and shopping so nearby to our property. We love having you stay with us and hope that you can come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed here before and I am never disappointed. It is right off the highway and has plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.
The service staff is always friendly and the rooms are what you would expect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We are glad that our helpful staff were able to assist you during your recent stay.