“Very clean, nice, family friendly!”

Hampton Inn St. George
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great place to stay! I stayed here for a business trip, but my family joined me after a couple of days. The room was clean, the pool had just been refinished and it was nice. The hot tub was huge and had plenty of room for quite a few people. When I went to the front desk, to grab a sack breakfast, they were out. One of the ladies asked specifically what I would like in it and she customized it just for me! I was very impressed with the overall experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kellilavon
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to St. George. We love when families come and stay with us. I agree that one of the best things about our Hampton Inn is the fantastic breakfast, and the very helpful breakfast ladies! We hope to see you again shortly!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here for a five day business trip in April 2012. This property is everything you have come to expect from Hampton Inns--free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. The pool area and workout room looked nice (although I didn't visit either). The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Great bathroom, desk, chair and bed. In room fridge was a nice touch. I do not recall the name of the front desk clerk but she could not have been any more helpful. She was very accommodating in helping me receive a large UPS delivery (exhibit stands, etc.) and in helping me leave it at the end of my stay for UPS pickup. The hotel location was excellent right off the interstate--usually not my first choice because of proximity to traffic noise but my room was quiet. Gas station/convenience store adjacent to property; plenty of sit down and fast food restaurants and shopping centers up and down the major thoroughfare--many within walking distance. I visited St. George on a business trip in 2008 (different employer) and stayed in a separate property near the convention center; it was nice but no comparison to this place. No question about where I'll stay on my next visit--Hampton Inn scores again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Terry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We love having you stay with us and look forward to having you here again soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I made a reservation here on quick notice. The hotel was pretty full as there was a group in house, but the front desk agent was completely accommodating and had a great attitude (the phone was actually answered with cheery voice instead of drab). I appreciate great attitudes and customer service and the staff that I was in contact with for the 1 night I stayed there were great. I couldn't have been more impressed with my stay. The hotel is going the a much needed renovation, and from what I could see happening (lobby and in my room) it's going to look great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

I am glad to hear that our front desk staff was able to be of service to you. I think we have some of the best front desk agents here at the Hampton Inn. Thank you as well for the feedback on our current renovations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Convenient! We travel through St. George at least once every year. This hotel is close to Interstate 80 as well as several good restaurants. The bedding was very clean and fresh. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I would have to agree with you that our location is perfect with all the dining and shopping so nearby to our property. We love having you stay with us and hope that you can come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed here before and I am never disappointed. It is right off the highway and has plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.
The service staff is always friendly and the rooms are what you would expect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We are glad that our helpful staff were able to assist you during your recent stay.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We frequently travel to St. George, UT to visit family. There are many options, but we always stay at the Hampton. Well run, convenient and affordable. The small suite is worth the extra cost for longer stays.

Room Tip: Small suite a good value for longer stays.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OldBigBob

Thank you so much for your frequent stays with us! We love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We love staying with you all and try to book all of our rooms there for all the tournaments we attend in St. George.
By the way your staff is great as well.
Rikki was extremely helpful during our last stay.
Renovations to Breakfast Area and front desk area look great!
Hampton Inns are always our preferred hotel, business or pleasure.

Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thanks for staying with us and giving us such a great review here on tripadvisor. We have to agree that our staff is pretty awesome. :) We are glad that you enjoyed our new lobby and breakfast area. Come and visit again and see one of new renovated guest rooms.