I stayed here for a five day business trip in April 2012. This property is everything you have come to expect from Hampton Inns--free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. The pool area and workout room looked nice (although I didn't visit either). The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Great bathroom, desk, chair and bed. In room fridge was a nice touch. I do not recall the name of the front desk clerk but she could not have been any more helpful. She was very accommodating in helping me receive a large UPS delivery (exhibit stands, etc.) and in helping me leave it at the end of my stay for UPS pickup. The hotel location was excellent right off the interstate--usually not my first choice because of proximity to traffic noise but my room was quiet. Gas station/convenience store adjacent to property; plenty of sit down and fast food restaurants and shopping centers up and down the major thoroughfare--many within walking distance. I visited St. George on a business trip in 2008 (different employer) and stayed in a separate property near the convention center; it was nice but no comparison to this place. No question about where I'll stay on my next visit--Hampton Inn scores again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled hotel in the heart of St. George Utah. Now 100% Non-Smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- St George Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. George Utah