“Completely Accommodating”

Hampton Inn St. George
Ranked #6 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I made a reservation here on quick notice. The hotel was pretty full as there was a group in house, but the front desk agent was completely accommodating and had a great attitude (the phone was actually answered with cheery voice instead of drab). I appreciate great attitudes and customer service and the staff that I was in contact with for the 1 night I stayed there were great. I couldn't have been more impressed with my stay. The hotel is going the a much needed renovation, and from what I could see happening (lobby and in my room) it's going to look great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

I am glad to hear that our front desk staff was able to be of service to you. I think we have some of the best front desk agents here at the Hampton Inn. Thank you as well for the feedback on our current renovations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Convenient! We travel through St. George at least once every year. This hotel is close to Interstate 80 as well as several good restaurants. The bedding was very clean and fresh. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I would have to agree with you that our location is perfect with all the dining and shopping so nearby to our property. We love having you stay with us and hope that you can come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed here before and I am never disappointed. It is right off the highway and has plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.
The service staff is always friendly and the rooms are what you would expect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We are glad that our helpful staff were able to assist you during your recent stay.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We frequently travel to St. George, UT to visit family. There are many options, but we always stay at the Hampton. Well run, convenient and affordable. The small suite is worth the extra cost for longer stays.

Room Tip: Small suite a good value for longer stays.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OldBigBob

Thank you so much for your frequent stays with us! We love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We love staying with you all and try to book all of our rooms there for all the tournaments we attend in St. George.
By the way your staff is great as well.
Rikki was extremely helpful during our last stay.
Renovations to Breakfast Area and front desk area look great!
Hampton Inns are always our preferred hotel, business or pleasure.

Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn St. George, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thanks for staying with us and giving us such a great review here on tripadvisor. We have to agree that our staff is pretty awesome. :) We are glad that you enjoyed our new lobby and breakfast area. Come and visit again and see one of new renovated guest rooms.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have stayed here many times. Great hotel, friendly staff . Pool and hot tub both inside and outside. Hotel is nicely updated. Convenient location. Definitely recommended if you are visiting St. George.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We loved having you stay here with us again. Thanks for reviewing us on tripadvisor and we look forward to having you come and visit again!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very nice. My only complaint was that the in-room mini-fridge was noisy, so much so that I got up in the night both nights and pulled it out and unplugged it. Other than that, it was great. Hampton beds are the BEST!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

I would have to agree that Hampton Inn is always a good bet. I am sorry to hear about the loud fridge and I am excited about our current room renovations to replace all the old fridges. Come and stay with us again after the renovations and I am sure you will have a fantastic stay!