WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Elk Grove
“New management concerns”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our group has been coming to the St. George Ramada for the last ten years. We understand that the hotel is under new ownership and are concerned that the quality is maintained. We are starting to notice some changes and hopefully things will get better. We have been dealing with Sherry Lewis, Sales Manager and she is just great. We intend to return in September 2014..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have stayed at this motel on several occasions and it is just as nice. The room are nice and it is good value. Good pool area and hot tub. This motel is away from the freeway and the pool area has a nice outlook with a good view of rocks. Good choice of breakfast items. You can walk to several restaurants from here including Outback Steakhouse

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Orem
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had a drip from the ceiling vent. When I called the front desk, they seemed less than helpful and tried to blame me for turning down the air. When I insisted this was not the case, they promised to have it looked at the following day. After returning to my room after a long day of working, I noticed the ice bucket I had placed under the drip was almost full. By this time it was too late to ask for a visit from maintenance. At checkout, I mentioned the full bucket and stated that it was again full and would need to be emptied soon. Once again, the response was to try to blame me for keeping the air too low (is 75 degrees really too low?). I felt like they did not correct this problem effectively or try to remedy it and follow up with me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

STGRamadaInn, Manager at Ramada St George, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
I agree, 75 degrees is definitely not too low. I'm very sorry you had an awful experience with the A/C unit in your room. Our suites have their own central air systems (as you noticed), and sometimes the drip trays inside the unit get holes and drip water. Unfortunately, the front desk agent you reported this to (twice) never let our maintenance guy know, and didn't take initiative to investigate the source of the problem himself, so it didn't get resolved. This agent no longer works at the Ramada. I hope you'll return and give us another try to exceed your expectations.
Tustin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We booked our trip through Expedia. Had no problem. Asked for adjoining rooms and they complied. Breakfast was nice with alot of options. Eggs, sausage, DIY waffles etc. Checked out right at 11:00 will stay again great price nice room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a wonderful 2 night stay while we were going to Bryce and Zion. It was a bit of a ride to the parks but the hotel was worth it. They have a pool and a nice hot tub that we used after a long day sightseeing. The buffet breakfast was the best we had on our 9 day trip. It is near many restaurants which was convenient. I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hamilton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was there because my mother was in the hospital; they allowed me late checkout each day so I could determine if I needed another day and never hesitated to offer me any assistance. Very kind staff when it was needed!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family