Ramada St George
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$88
$99
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$80
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$109
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$68
$62
Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
$75
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$189
$183
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$169
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$108
$101
All reviewsjacuzzi tubyogurtsausageflat screen tvnice roombeds were comfortablelas vegasgreat pricestgeorgefreewayhallwaymaintenancepropertiesexitzionutah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had a drip from the ceiling vent. When I called the front desk, they seemed less than helpful and tried to blame me for turning down the air. When I insisted this was not the case, they promised to have it looked at the following day. After returning to my room after a long day of working, I noticed the ice bucket I had placed under the drip was almost full. By this time it was too late to ask for a visit from maintenance. At checkout, I mentioned the full bucket and stated that it was again full and would need to be emptied soon. Once again, the response was to try to blame me for keeping the air too low (is 75 degrees really too low?). I felt like they did not correct this problem effectively or try to remedy it and follow up with me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
STGRamadaInn, Manager at Ramada St George, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

I agree, 75 degrees is definitely not too low. I'm very sorry you had an awful experience with the A/C unit in your room. Our suites have their own central air systems (as you noticed), and sometimes the drip trays inside the unit get holes and drip water. Unfortunately, the front desk agent you reported this to (twice) never let our maintenance guy know, and didn't take initiative to investigate the source of the problem himself, so it didn't get resolved. This agent no longer works at the Ramada. I hope you'll return and give us another try to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We booked our trip through Expedia. Had no problem. Asked for adjoining rooms and they complied. Breakfast was nice with alot of options. Eggs, sausage, DIY waffles etc. Checked out right at 11:00 will stay again great price nice room.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a wonderful 2 night stay while we were going to Bryce and Zion. It was a bit of a ride to the parks but the hotel was worth it. They have a pool and a nice hot tub that we used after a long day sightseeing. The buffet breakfast was the best we had on our 9 day trip. It is near many restaurants which was convenient. I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was there because my mother was in the hospital; they allowed me late checkout each day so I could determine if I needed another day and never hesitated to offer me any assistance. Very kind staff when it was needed!

Reviewed September 7, 2013