“A pleasant St. George Experience”
Review of Ramada St George

Ramada St George
Ranked #14 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was very helpful.

Close to a lot of restaurants.

The breakfast on the weekend started at 6:30, which was wonderful when you have a baby that gets up early!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
stgramadainn, Manager at Ramada St George, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Thank you so much for your review. We've worked hard to make our Deluxe Breakfast Bar a great convenience to our guests, and I'm very glad you enjoyed it. I hope our front desk gave you some great recommendations for the local restaurants around our hotel. If you need local accommodations in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 18, 2011

I would highly reccomend the Ramada Inn and staff at St George Utah. The rooms and facility were very clean and staff very accomodating. A special thanks to Adam and Nicole at the front desk!! You are awesome!! We will definately return!

Cal M.
Ogden tuah

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you, Cal, for your great review. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our front desk staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2011

We stayed here a few years ago and it was incredibly clean and quiet -- a great place to stay. So when we were going to need a place to stay in St. George again, I immediately thought of the Ramada again. The hotel was in ok shape and it actually wasn't that bad. The hotel smelled very clean and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room smelled good -- didn't have that gross deodorizer smell that some do to cover up the cigarette smell. The pool was nice and the breakfast was good. I guess my only beef was with the cleanliness of the carpet. It is in real need of a cleaning. Our socks were black from walking around in our room, so we had to wear our shoes all the time. Everything else about the stay was very good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
stgramadainn, Front Office Manager at Ramada St George, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2011

I am very pleased to have had you return and stay with us again! I'm happy to hear about your overall good experience, and that you found our hotel to be clean and pleasant, as well as your compliments to our awesome staff. However, I am very sorry to hear about the carpets not being as clean as you would have expected, and that they got your socks black! We just had all the carpets in our entire building professionally deep-cleaned less than a month before your stay. I can assure you that this matter will be addressed, and I will reevaluate the quality of the cleaning company and make any necessary changes to ensure our entire hotel is clean and comfortable; something we pride ourselves on. I thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

Reviewed December 3, 2010

I return year after year to the Ramada because I like the location (near the outlets and a variety of eating establishments) and it is a quiet location (set back a great distance from any busy street or freeway). The staff is very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is average, the rooms just average, the outdoor pool is quite nice and one of the best for a hotel pool in the area. I'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2010
RamadaInnSTG, Manager at Ramada St George, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2011

We greatly appreciate your continued stays with us at Ramada Inn, St. George! And we're very happy to hear your positive reviews about the majority of our amenities and property. You'll be pleased to know that since your last stay with us, we have done a lot of upgrading to our guest rooms. We've added new 32" flat-screen TV's (42" in our suites), brand new bedding packages with luxuriously comfortable linens, microwaves and fridges in most of our rooms, and upgraded the furniture in several of our rooms, to make everyone's stay more comfortable. We look forward to your next visit, to show you all these improvements in person. Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, St. George!

Reviewed November 1, 2010

This was the best stay I have had in a long time in a hotel! I decided I needed a get-a-way for a few days so I decided to head down to St George. The hotel is beautiful inside and out and the staff was super friendly and helpful. The bed was sooo comfortable I didn't want to ever get out! Breakfast was perfect and the swimming pool and hot tub very inviting! The thing I most like about this hotel though was the location. It was central to everything! I walked right next door to the outlets to do some shopping! Found some great deals during the Columbus day sale! Lots of great restaurants nearby. I also treated myself to Crazy For you which was the theater production at the Tuacahn. I had a great few days down in St. George and can't wait to come back and stay with you again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
ramada06, Director of Sales at Ramada St George, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2010

Thank you so much for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will stay with us again! Visit our website for "Hot Deals". Thank you again.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

We had a great time! I loved that I could just walk to the Factory Stores to shop. And the owner gave us a gift card to Brick Oven right next door! The staff was very courteous and made us feel very welcome. I appreciated the great directions the front desk gave us and how friendly the atmosphere was.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

After days of driving through the Las Vegas and Grand Canyon areas, we truly enjoyed our stay at this Ramada. Jumped right in to the beautiful pool. Staff was very friendly morning & night, giving us great information on the area. We especially enjoyed the breakfast in the dining area. Many shops nearby. Nicely decorated & very clean, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2010
ramada06, Owner at Ramada St George, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2010

Thank you so much for your comments. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will stay with us again when you are in our area.