“Yummy Cupcakes”

Ranked #2 of 16 Dessert in St. George
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We've only had Twentyfive Main's delicious cupcakes - always a stop when we are in town. There menu looks good so we'll have to try it one time when we are in St. George again.

1  Thank Traci N
There are newer reviews for Twentyfive Main

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

This is honestly my favorite place in town. Their food, drinks and cupcakes are all delicious! I love getting the monthly cupcake, but all of them are good! The cooks and waiters/waitresses there are all wonderful and very nice and helpful!

1  Thank Katelynkristine
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Amazing cupcakes! They have a very low key vibe with an amazing selection for lunch. They have good pasta and the cupcakes are great way to top off the meal!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love coming here for a light dinner. The dinner portions are great. Of coarse the cupcakes are tastey! The gal who helped us was helpful and nice.
We recommend this restaurant to all our friends who come down to St. George.

1  Thank Jeffrey F
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've been to this cute downtown café/restaurant before and my friends picked it for lunch. I ordered one of the Panini's and an Italian Soda. Both were delicious. My friend said that her fried potatoes were a little overcooked (they did look a little black). I love the cute and trendy décor this restaurant always has. And of course, one of the best part of eating at 25 Main is picking out a cupcake for dessert. The hardest part is picking just one!

I will say that I don't eat here often, because I feel it's a little pricey for me, but I don't have much cash flow to spare.