“Authentic Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

While on vacation in StGeorge we were seeking something different. We were pleasantly surprised with authentic Thai food at Benja's. The orange chicken was perfect. The staff was energetic, helpfull and willing to accommodate dinners preferences on level of seasoning (heat) and group choices. The service was prompt and pleasant. Definitely would go back.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Every time I go to St. George I try to eat at least one meal at Benja's. The service is excellent and the food is even better. They even will prepare the spicy dishes to your liking on a scale of 1 - 5. My wife has no tolerance for spicy food so she avoids those dishes and finds something to her liking.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

BEST Thai curry ever! The mild golden curry is divine, and try the mango sticky rice desert if you get a chance, it's surprisingly amazing! Very good service and ambiance. Perfect for an intimate evening or business dinner.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

OK, it probably should lose at least one-half star for it's menu. Not for the items on the menu--the food has been very good there the seven or eight times I have eaten there over the last year or so. The restaurant is clean, the table settings are nice, the food presents and tastes very good. But the menus make it look like you are eating at a plastic fork and styrofoam plate diner. Cheesy laminated menus with Coke ads (if I remember correctly) printed on them. Not the ambiance-builder that this place deserves. And they serve straws with the water glasses. Somebody who works here must have started further down the world-of-restaurants chain.
But--despite those two things, the food is good--not overcooked. I enjoy spicy, and you can choose your level of heat if you choose a spicy entree.

I haven't tried the sushi. I bet it's fine, but Utah is often too far from the ocean for me to be eating sushi.

Probably my favorite in St. George

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Really solid Thai lunch here. We didn't try sushi, but that looked good too. Nice atmosphere and efficient service. Everything was delicious. Great for a business, social or family meal. Recommended.