“Best Pizza in Town”
Review of The Pizza Factory

The Pizza Factory
Ranked #35 of 248 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is where Pizza Factory started.. same owner.. great locally owned restaurant.. some of the best pizza in town in a unique setting at Ancestor Square.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Nice salad bar, good club sandwich, 7" pizza perfect size, and very kid friendly. They didn't see us at the front at first, but the young employee asked if we had been served, apologized, then seated us immediately. Our server was great, she came back and checked on us 3-4 times.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I went to the Pizza factory with my three other people and it was a lot of fun. I thought the pizza was great and I loved the bread twists. The only two things that was not the best was that the tables were somewhat dirty and I heard they reuse the sticks you eat the bread twists off of. Hopefully they're cleaning everything.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I've eaten here several times, and my most recent visit will be my last. The parmesan-garlic breadsticks, which are usually pretty good, were literally uncooked dough. Gave me a stomach ache. The pizza tasted bland, the crust and pizza sauce had little to no flavor. Our waitress never came by to refill our drinks, and we waited 15 minutes after we were done eating before she finally brought our check. Will never go back, this place used to be better.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The location on Main is one of the best pizza places in this part of the U.S. The other locations do not have near the quality or service, so go to the downtown location. The breadsticks are also outstanding.