1,397 results
All reviews pet friendly hotel small dog great hotel pet area waffles allow pets biscuits and gravy rooms are spacious king suite easy access off the highway fresh fruit nice pool southern utah zion national park las vegas lq
Reviewed September 15, 2018

The cleanliness of the rooms surpasses all other hotel chains I have visited with my cats. Sensitive to odors, they are very comfortable at St. George La Quinta, which makes my stay very relaxing. I will definitely stay here again in the future when I travel with my two cats.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6024GM, J. Fowles AGM at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Annmairek454,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad you found everything to be enjoyable during your stay!
We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Stayed at the hotel for bussiness arrived very late and they had a desk clerk there waiting with my keys ready to go was a super fast check in which made it nice so i could go to bed and get up early. breakfast was one of the best ive had at a hotel. and the pool and hot tub that night was perfection. will definitley stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Don O

Dear Don,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm so happy you enjoyed our breakfast and hot tub!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

The staff at this motel are outside. My husband and I were taking a road trip when we experienced some car issues, we found ourselves in a small Utah city thinking our trip would be cancelled. I went ahead and cancelled the reservation only to find that the awesome people at Auto Zone could fix out issues and get us back on the road. I thought I had lost our reservation. The amazing staff worked it our for us that we could stay there and also get the room we had initially reserved and they did that without causing us any grief or additional financial costs. They were welcoming when we arrived and we were so happy to be there. The breakfast was so good, hot food and cereal. The room was clean, the bed so comfortable, the room had plenty of room for our two little dogs, the entire motel is smoke free. I would definitely stay there again and I highly recommend this as place to stay when you are in Southern Utah.

Room Tip: We were facing West and had a Palm tree right outside our window
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Eldon,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
I'm so happy to hear that you were able to make your stay and that your car issues were fixed. I'm happy that our staff was able to take care of you and your pets.
I hope next time your in St. George you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Short layover before catching a guided Backroads trip. Hotel clean and comfortable. Used the business"lounge". Coffee early in the morning. Uber available to St George Shuttle too. Property is under renovation, so only will get nicer

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear William,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! I'm glad you found everything to your liking during your stay.
I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in St. George.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I like this property very much. It is on the southern part of St. George which gives you a nice head start if your heading south on RT15. The rooms are fresh, clean and spacious. The staff is also friendly and accommodating. As far as food, you would have to go on the other side of the highway to find some restaurants. Or get your grub on with the snacks that they offer at the front desk of this LQ.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
LQ6024GM, J. Fowles AGM at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Sir_aloof,
Thank you very much for taking the time to rate our hotel.
I'm so happy to hear that you found everything to your liking. Glad that our staff made you feel welcome and taken care of.
I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.