La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
$89
$76
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$89
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$71
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$94
$80
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$149
Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
$76
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$101
$95
$109
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$159
$154
1,295 results
All reviewspet friendly hotelpet areasmall doggreat hotelwafflesallow petsrooms are spaciouseasy accessking suitesausageoff the highwayfresh fruitnice poolzion national parksouthern utahfridge and microwavelas vegas
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

This is nicest La Quinta we have stayed at. The lobby is pretty with a fountain. The employees were very personable and would greet us when we would return after doing things during the day. We stayed in the family suite. It was very large with a king, queen and fold-out couch. It also had a kitchen area with a fridge and microwave. Best room bonus: a large corner garden tub, the kids loved it (so did I). It was also warm enough to swim in their outdoor pool, it had a heated cupboard to keep the pool towels nice and warm. We were impressed and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: January 2014
LaQuintaStGeorge, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for your comments and thank you for being our guests. I'm happy to hear you were impressed with the service of our staff. We pride ourselves on our ability to make guests always feel welcome and at home. I'm glad the room was well appreciated by your family. It is a very popular rooms for many families traveling through our area. I'm excited you were here during fair weather and able to take advantage of our pool and hot tub. I am so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My husband and I have been staying at this La Quinta for over four years now. We consider it one of the top hotels in this brand. We stay about four times a year. My husband who is a business traveler who travels over half the year, has many reward programs at a high level. We stayed here recently and used his points to pay for our night. We have done this several times at this location. This last stay, we received a bill under our door for $11.39 for what was called a FNC State Tax. If a room is billed at $0, there should be no tax. This is the first time with all of reward programs that we were charged for a free $0 night. We called the front desk, and they said this was something new due to the fact the State of Utah was requiring it. We called other La Quinta's in Utah and none of them charged this tax to Rewards nights earned. The manager reversed the charge this time, but out of courtesy due to our complaint. We notified the Rewards program, and they seemed not to know about it either and were investigating. We were just really disappointed in this at this very nice location. I very much hope this policy will be changed at some point. We hope to stay here again and use our points. I will update my review in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nance12
LaQuintaStGeorge, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We wish to express that our main priority is to meet our guests satisfaction to the highest quality. We apologize that we didn't meet your expectations and we hope this experience doesn't deter you from returning to stay with us again. We would like to explain that the tax is a new change to our property. In the past year we were audited and told we must charge a state tax. If other La Quinta's in Utah are not charging this we can only assume they haven't been audited yet. We do not enjoy this new development but it is a requirement for us by the State. Our staff has been informed of the necessity to communicate this new tax policy to our guests using points towards a free night stay using Returns Points. We look forward to any future stays you might consider.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

overall the stay was nice for the price the rooms were nice and clean but service could be better. My room was kinda loud at night and outside was nice with a good pool. Enjoyed the stay here but not the best.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for being our guest. I apreciate your sharing of your experience while visiting with us and I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. I would like to address your experience with my staff. Would you be willing to reach me so i can get additional information regarding your stay? I hope you will return soon and allow us the opportunity to better serve you, We hope to see you again soon,

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Odessa, TX
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Overall experience very positive. We try to stay at this hotel when we are in St. George.
Staff was very accommodating.
Breakfast was very good.
Staff addressed our concerns in a professional manner.
Location had freeway access and was close to restaurants and other shopping.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad your stay was a positive experience and that the incident you experienced and addressed with my staff was taken care of. We want you to rest assured that you will be taken care of from arrival to departure to ensure your satisfaction is met and exceeded. We hope to welcome you back again soon, thank you for being our guests!