“My secons stay here.”

Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Phoenix, Arizona
“My secons stay here.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed here back in '10, and enjoyed it enough to come back again. Clean, the facility is relatively new, the room was nice, bed was comfortable, staff were attentive. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for coming back to stay with us again. I'm glad your experience was just as enjoyable as your first one in 2010. I appreciate your feedback and recommendation, we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
San Diego
Reviewed September 22, 2013

What a find! Pet friendly, beautiful landscape, large & spacious room. Nice way to end our long trip! The girls at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. One told us about an incredible hike when we asked about an awesome photo on the lobby wall. Nice piece of local information and nice to find someone friendly and willing to tell us about something besides name, rank and serial number!

The room was larger than we expected and so comfortable. The couch, work station - perfect. And the King Size bed was perfectly comfortable to both of us.

Upon arrival the room did have an overly strong smell of FeBreeze and it really bothered me. When the front desk girl called us to see if our room was fine, my husband mentioned that to her. She said the carpets had been shampooed the day before and perhaps that was it. If it didn't lessen, they would bring us a fan if we like. (We'd checked in about an hour early, so time was fine) I liked that the carpets had just been cleaned, but the smell was too strong - and then my husband, while plugging in his C-PAP by the bed, noticed an air freshener that was plugged in. Well, it was "FeBreeze" and doing it's job big time! We put it in an empty dresser drawer for the duration and things were fine as the scent simmered down.

Breakfast was lack luster (cereal, oatmeal packs, bread to toast and a waffle maker with people in line to use it). I had some delicious juice and was satisfied for the time being. My husband had a biscuit with gravy, sausage, and a hard boiled egg. He said it wasn't all that good, but it was okay. Nothing looked appealing enough to me, so I opted to wait and get something at a drive-thru on our way out of town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your expereince with us. I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is refreshing to know you will be back. We look forward to welcoming you, your husband and your pet again.
Ottawa, Ontario
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Overall great experience for our stay while playing golf in St George and Mesquite. We had a King room with sofa and it was large enough to feel comfortable for a full week stay. Breakfast bar was excellent and well stocked with variety of items. A bit busy on weekend with large families. Rooms are clean and never had an issue with noise.

Just a warning to allergy and asthma sufferers - lots of dogs as this is a pet friendly motel.

Would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank BubberOttawa
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience here. I am personally glad you enjoyed your experience while staying with us an enjoyable and pleasant one. Your comfort, safety and satisfaction are our top priorities. We are excited to welcome you back should your travels bring you to St. George.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've stayed in several different motels in and near St George for years; Western Utah is a convenient overnight rest point in my frequent I-15 highway travels. La Quinta St George has become by far my first choice in St. George. I often have my two (well-behaved) dogs with me and this is a super clean, pet-friendly place to stay. Good location close to the highway, well trained staff, decent room amenities, surprisingly good breakfast and spotless pet relief areas. It's even got a bit of style and sophistication for a big roadway chain. I sent my non-pet-owning friends here when they were vacation in the nearby National Parks and they liked it too. St George hotels can get a bit pricey for what they offer because of proximity to the parks and other activities, but La Quinta is a solid value.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you very very much! Your review is wonderfully stated and speaks a true representation we have as a brand and franchise in St. George. I am thrilled to hear we we have won your loyalty, confidence and trust and I personally promise we will always do everything possible to merit the confidence, trust and your loyalty that you have shown us. Thank you for being our guest, most importantly, It iwll be a pleasure to welcome you and your pet back to town and as our guests! Thank you, once again!! :)