“In most ways, the best place of the whole trip!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Seattle, Washington
“In most ways, the best place of the whole trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

My friend and I each got a king room at the St. George La Quinta the night of April 25. The room was excellent. The bed had ample pillows and a comfortable matress, and I slept like a log. The bathroom was large and spotless. A large living area had a couch, coffee table, and a large desk with plenty of outlets for my electronics. Amenities included a microwave, refrigerator, and single serving coffee maker. WiFi Internet access was excellent. It was a hot day in St. George, and the air conditioner was more than up to the task. My only disappointment--and it is only a slight one--was breakfast. The selection was not quite as plentiful as we had become accustomed to, and they used styrofoam plates and cups; not very green. Overall, an excellent stay. HIghly recommended!

A note on the location. The property is located at the extreme south end of St. George, and so getting to anywhere decent to eat is a bit of a drive. On the other hand, if you're looking for a gastronomic experience, St. George is NOT the place to find one. I have never seen such a disappointing selection of restaurants in my life in a town of its size!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I am so glad you slept well! Thank you for staying with us and recommending others. I hope you will come and stay with us again next time you are in St. George.

Anthony White

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have made it a tradition to go down to St. George every year. We especially love coming for our anniversary in September. I found this hotel while looking for one that is pet-friendly. Not only are they pet-friendly, but pets stay for free. You wouldn't even be able to tell that pets were allowed in certain rooms. I will make an effort to stay at the La Quinta whenever we travel, even if we don't bring our dog. The staff is very friendly, and breakfast is pretty good if you're trying to save a little money.

We recently stayed at the Super 8 on St. George Blvd, and wouldn't recommend it for anything even though they allow pets, for a fee every night. We only stayed there because the La Quinta was booked. The carpets were stained with urine, and the smell was deplorable.

Room Tip: If you don't have pets, make sure to stay on the upper floors, as the bottom floor is designated...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I am sorry you could not get in our hotel when you stayed at another place. I hope we have rooms next time you are in town. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Dalaro, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We drove from Las Vegas and where heading north so we chose to have a stopover at this hotel, due to the fact that our baby was with us and the temperature was high.
Service from staff was brilliant and they helped us find someplace to dine. They have a small pool there which was refreshing to use in the evening. Breakfast was basic but enough to feed us. Will us again if ever in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
It is nice to hear that my staff was able to take care of you and your family. I hope your baby is doing better. Thank you for being loyal and I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you love dogs this is the place for you. We were not traveling with our dog so my kids loved all the dogs to pet and play with in the halls. Rooms were very clean. I was worried about this as it is a pet friendly hotel. It was nice to have a small fridge and microwave in the room. Came in handy with my kids. Breakfast was good but it doesn't have much variety from day to day. Take advantage of the walking/biking paths right outside of the hotel. Beautiful to walk in the morning with the red rocks and river around you! VERY slow internet but this is soon to be fixed. Visit Zion National Park while you are there. Pool was fun but was crowded at night while we were there. Pool faces the highway so it is loud.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing away from the interstate. They are the even numbered rooms. Big noise dif...
1 Thank idgirl
I am glad you had an enjoyable stay and enjoyed the pets at the hotel. We deep clean our rooms that have had pets in them so the rooms are ready for all guests. April is a very busy month and I am sure that is why you saw so many people at the pool and everywhere else. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we can see you again soon.

Salt Lake City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I want to start out by saying Anthony White, their general manager, is amazing. I couldn't be more impressed with his professionalism and willingness to help make sure his guests are taken care of. We stayed at the La Quinta Inn last December and had a not-so-great experience. Since then, we have stayed four times and each time since has been great.

The location of this hotel is ideal for us as we travel with our dog and there is a great 5 mile trail just north of the property. The hotel has always been incredibly clean, from the lobby to the rooms. The hotel staff is kind and accommodating.

This is definitely our go-to hotel when we are in the area.

Room Tip: I prefer to be on the third floor as I'm sensitive to noise. The Executive King rooms are incre...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for coming back and giving me a second chance. I appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you each time you are in St. George. See you again soon.

Herriman
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have stayed here a few times. It is conveniently located off the freeway. The continental breakfast was good and we love the pool area. The only thing that is a draw back, is that when at the pool, you can hear the freeway. The hotel was clean and the service was friendly.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for letting other guests know about your experience at the hotel. We try to provide a great guest experience for all of our guests and I am glad you were able to feel welcome at the hotel. I hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

.wonderful hotel. great staff. delicious breakfast. pets welcomed. we were welcomed with water and warm cookies. our room was held for late arrival due to delay traveling. room was quiet and spacious. Nice area for walking pets that was safe and clean.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am glad we were able to make you feel welcome and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to having you stay with us again soon.