“Great cleaning service/good rooms/good price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
Ranked #4 of 42 Hotels in St. George
A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia, Maryland, USA
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stayed in St. George to visit both Bryce and Zion parks. We would drive out to the parks and day hike then come back. The rooms are sizable and clean. The cleaning team did a great job coming in and taking care of our room even when we had the DND sign out in the morning. We stayed for almost a week and they did not miss a beat. The breakfast could have been better but for our purposes the hotel worked out great. Right across from a walmart if you need to get lunch items for your stay and the fridge/microwave combo worked out fine.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for staying with us on your trip to Southern Utah. I hope you had a great time at all the parks. It is a beautiful area. I hope you can come back and see us again soon.

Anthony White

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

A La Quinta traveler
Golden, Colorado, USA
Reviewed September 18, 2012

A La Quinta traveler
Valencia, California, USA
Reviewed September 16, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I spent 5 nights in July at this hotel and highly recommend it. Very clean, great staff and nice rooms. The air conditioning was perfect as the outside temperature never dropped below 40c during the day or 34c at night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for coming and staying with us and I am glad you got to stay for multiple days. I hope you enjoyed the trip and scenery of Southern Utah. Come back and see us again. We would love to see you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

What can we say about this great hotel, but rate it as a 5 star!! Our status was recognized immediately upon check-in by Courtney and Erin. Both young ladies were very informative of the local area and dining establishments. Hotel was super clean, room was perfect and we couldn't ask for anything more to make our stay delightful. Easy access on and off I-15, very quiet location. Our checkout with Elle was uneventful, dropped our keys and went on our merry way with a pleasant goodbye and come again from Elle. Thanks for the pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Eat dinner at Anasazi Steak House & Gallery. OUTSTANDING !!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

I am so glad you had a great stay. Yes, the Anasazi Steak House is really good with a unique way to cook your food! Thank you for letting others know about our hotel and about your experience. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

As I travel from Seattle to Phoenix with my well behaved dog, Emma I have found that the pet friendly rooms are normally not the nicest room in the hotel. But not at this hotel in St George where there are very few hotels that accepts pets. La Quinta made both myself and my dog Emma feel like queens. I was give a suite at the standard room size and the room was bigger then my apartment back home! The staff were wonderful and made a day that started with an emergency room visit to the hospital while traveling through feel like a comforting hug at the end of the night. I will never stay anywhere else in St George, Utah! Thanks La Quinta!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel that gives you a view of the beautiful red rocks!
2  Thank PattiAH
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

I am sorry your day started out with an emergency room visit, but I am glad you felt welcome at my hotel with my staff taking care of you. Thank you for staying with us and we cannot wait to have you back again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stay at the St. George La Quinta....you won't be sorry. It is close to the freeway off ramp and nearby restaurants. The facility is large, clean, and has everything you could want or need. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have stayed often in La Quinta hotels throughout the country and this location is at the top of my list--it is great! It has ample lighted parking too, a pool, a gym, and all the usual features that La Quinta offers to their guests. The rooms are spacious and the beds are outstanding. The facility is quiet and very lovely inside and out.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and I am glad my staff was able to take care of you and treat you well. I look forward to having you back with us soon.