“St. George Visit”

Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Huntington Beach, California
“St. George Visit”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stay at the St. George La Quinta....you won't be sorry. It is close to the freeway off ramp and nearby restaurants. The facility is large, clean, and has everything you could want or need. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have stayed often in La Quinta hotels throughout the country and this location is at the top of my list--it is great! It has ample lighted parking too, a pool, a gym, and all the usual features that La Quinta offers to their guests. The rooms are spacious and the beds are outstanding. The facility is quiet and very lovely inside and out.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and I am glad my staff was able to take care of you and treat you well. I look forward to having you back with us soon.

Anthony White

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Baltimore, Maryland

Hi,
Hotel was actually build in 2008 so it is still fairly new. I would like to share that we found this hotel very clean, very nice, kind and friendly personnel, comfy beds, specious room, only about 1 hr from Zion National Park. We actually drove to Bryce Canyon from there one of the days and next day we drove to Antelope Canyon. We were there during Labor Day weekend and the hotel was full. We have stayed in a lot of hotels, but this one has been the best by far. YES, we highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel in the St. George area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and I hope you enjoyed your scenic trip through Southern Utah. Come and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel surprised me. I booked this hotel because of the reviews on tripadvisor. I wasn't expecting much because of how low priced the hotel is. I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and big the rooms were. We stayed here to go into Zion National Park. It was about an hour drive into Zion National Park but we didn't mind the drive. We stayed here for 2 nights and slept great each night as the hotel was quiet and the beds were comfortable. The rooms are plain and simple but have a flat screen TV and any amenities that we needed. The breakfast is a little more than your typical continental breakfast which was nice both mornings. We also saw that they had a nice outdoor pool and hot tub that we didn't get a chance to take advantage of.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and letting others know about your stay. I am glad we were able to pleasantly surprise you. I hope we can do that again when you return.

Denver, Colorado, USA
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Excellent Hotel! Stayed here many times since first opening. This is one of the finest La Quinta's in USA. The staff are always exceptional, the suites spacious and very clean.It is a bit tricky to get there with the 'round a bouts' and a truck stop close by. You won't be disappointed. Typical La Quinta breakfast bar, good restaurants nearby. Also try Dickeys BBQ just a quick walk/drive from the hotel.
[If you travel with a pet please pick up after your paw pals, no matter where you are at!
La Quinta has a liberal pet policy and provides nice pet areas, don't 'foul' up a good place to stay while in St George!]

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and recommending us to others. Despite the round about, I am glad you enjoyed your visit to St. George! I hope to see you again.

Cathedral City, California
Reviewed September 3, 2012

La Quinta St. George is gorgeous! After driving 14 hours, what a relief to see the La Quinta sign, especially since I was traveling with dogs. I walked in without a reservation, was greeted by a smile and a treat for my dogs! Asked for a first floor room and got a beautiful suite close to a door for dog potty breaks. Comfortable bed, nice thick fresh towels, great TV and a good nights sleep. Breakfast was wonderful! Bacon and eggs! Breakfast area was kept neat and clean. Highly recommend this hotel and will always stay here when I travel through Utah! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us during your travels and I am excited to have you come and stay with us again.

Frisco, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The hotel is convient, friendly staff, nice rooms, clean...all one can expect when stopping overnight on a driving trip. The staff even recommended a great sushi place that wasn't too far away. Plenty of parking that is well lit in case you leave things in your car.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad my staff took good care of you. I look forward to having you stay with us again.