“Well adapted to meeting Business and Family needs.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in St. George
St. George, Utah
“Well adapted to meeting Business and Family needs.”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I recently attended a workshop here. The conference room where we met was very inviting and well-kept. The atmosphere in the hotel was congenial and the staff went out of their way to make sure our every need was met. My previous experiences with this La Quinta Inn was staying during a family vacation. No question in my mind, they are well equipped to effectively meet all needs. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank onlyme970

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Southern California
Reviewed June 18, 2011

This was a good pit stop for us coming from Southern California. Hotel was newer and clean. Rooms were very big. Most inexpensive hotel we had during our road trip! Breakfast was okay - enough to fill us up. Workers were friendly.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We stayed at 4 hotels and one resort on our trip to Yellow Stone. This one was the best. Very nice people and the room was CLEAN. Our pet had his place to visit at times and that made it convenient. The breakfast as great. Sausage and gravy over biscuits and lots of other food too. Bed was wonderful, hit the sheets and did not wake up once. No noice from other rooms or people in the halls. The pool and spa was clean too. We will be back

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cardoodette
Reviewed June 10, 2011

We really liked this place. The room was roomy and clean. There was a nice shower head, nice towels and a free newspaper (only on weekdays, I believe). Good continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Colorado
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We have stayed here often, maybe 6 nights a year since they opened a few years ago. It is always great. One of the best La Quintas. We have stayed in alot as we have a pet. This still ranks in the top 1 or 2 of all we have been in from Calif. to Florida. Beautiful view and nice complimentary breakfast. They used to have scrambled eggs and now hard boiled. We miss the scrambled eggs. However, the breakfast is great and lots to choose from. Rooms are always clean. I wish they would update the bedspreads as they are not current with La Quinta's new look and have been the same since we have been coming there. Flat scrren t.v.'s, and great friendly service. They always say "Welcome Back" when we come in.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I have stayed several times in St. George, each time at a different hotel. I'm sorry but the La Quinta is not the No. 2 hotel in St. George. I would say the BW Coral Hills definitely places before the La Quinta.

Our problems started when we arrived at the hotel. When I walked in and up to the front desk there was nobody there. A sign was posted with a be back in a minute note. I didn't think this was very customer friendly. I didn't have to wait too long, but I shouldn't have had to wait at all. If the gal needed a break then the manager should have been at the desk. Check in was okay, but you could tell that the receptionist did not want to be there. Not rude, but cold.

After a day of hiking in Moab, I was ready for the jacuzzi to soothe my aches. Went to the pool area and couldn't get in. Good thing someone was out there to let me know that there was a latch at the top and other side of the gate. I wasn't impressed with the pool area either especially for a newer hotel. The jacuzzi jets were almost non-existent. The pool looked dirty and according to the others that were there was way to cold.

The room was clean and the bed was fine; however, I could hear the people upstairs and the people in the next room. When we got up in the morning and went down to breakfast, I was very disappointed. The pickings were meager even for a continental breakfast. My son wanted a bagel with cream cheese and I couldn't find the cheese. I asked the attendant for some and she said that they ran out yesterday and sorry. Yikes! If they knew yesterday that they were out, why didn't they go get some? The girls in the kitchen were more interested in talking to each other than in checking on the food and the guests. There was sausage but no eggs, not even hard boiled. They probably ran out of those too.

Some may think that these aren't big deals but it speaks to their quality and customer service. There is no excuse for any of these shortcomings. The location is horrible too. It's right off the freeway. If you want a nice place to stay with good customer service and wonderfully remodeled rooms, and a pool with a fountain, I suggest the BW Coral Hills.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank imahpycamper
sierra vista
Reviewed May 29, 2011

We stayed two nights at this beautiful hotel and it was pure pleasure. The room was very pretty and ultra comfortable. The free breakfast was good and served in a spacious breakfast room. I didn't want to leave when it was time to check-out! I felt pampered in this beautiful setting. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in the area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple