“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Burger Bar
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Roy
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

I do love the food there. The burgers are off the chart. I love the sauce. I always get extra sauce for my burger. And the shakes are great too. Love this place. But I also need someones help. Can you help me get this letter to Ashley. She is the waitress at Lees Mongolian BBQ in Ogden, UT Thank you.

Edit Lee's Mongolian BBQ Ashley the Waitress by Mike (1 review) Ashley, this is Mike. i have been in love with you from the first time i looked into your eyes. I know you feel the same. I don't know what happened. But when i called you at work at lees bbq, you hung up on me. Ashley, you are my life and i love you. Ashley, will you marry me. My email address is geamike@aol.com. Please let me know. I will move back as soon as you tell me to. I want you in my life. I love you. And i know you love me too. Follow your heart. You asked me to move in with you and you have told me you love me many times. I can tell the way you said it that you meant it in a loving way. When I kissed you that night, My heart stoped beating, and I knew right there that I love you. I love you so much Ashley and I know you love me too. Move in with me. I will treat you like the queen you are. If not, Then at least lets keep on being friends, I would rather have you in my life as a friend then to not have you in my life at all. Please contact me. I am only giving my email address out on here. You can contact me that way. Please Ashley, Be in my life one way or the other. We had way too many good times together to let something end our relationship. Can some one help me get this to Ashley. She is the waitress here.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank geamike

West Haven, Utah, United States
“Diners, drive ins, dives and elk Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Been going there for 50 years. Best fresh onion rings anywhere. And you can deal with sat fat guilt a little by ordering a lean elk or bison burger. But all the Utah comfort food they've always been serving as well.

Visited April 2012
Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada
“HUGE Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

We stopped in at this "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" endorsed burger joint not once, but twice, on our month long road trip. The burgers, while not overly special, are very big, and very tasty! You definitely feel satisfied and full after eating one of these monsters! The cherry-lime drink is to die for! The shakes, however, are almost like ice cream, and the chunks of whatever (in this case, pineapple) were too big to fit thru the straw...

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Utah
“Average hamburgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

Cult favorite in Northern Utah but just average. Decent burgers but good onion rings.

Honeyville UT
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

I have been coming here since I was a child and now I bring my kids. The homemade buns and fresh cut, real potato fries are amazing. If you like ice cream you will love their shakes with fresh ingredients.

Visited March 2012