Pretty clueless. New management, not associated with Best Western anymore. Called, made reservation for 2 nights, asked if I needed the conf number, said not. Got there, no record of reservation. Was OK, got room for 2 nights. Second night, after work, they had just rented room with my stuff in it to someone else. Send someone down to stop them and give them another room.
Immigrant family run, no experience in hotel business. Very duh. Pretty expensive for the quality of service. Like a cheap non-brand hotel in LA or San Francisco.
Slow and iffy internet
If you want a bed, fair size room, frig. Ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are right next to the Ballard Plaza. we have new T.V'S in the rooms. Our Pool and our Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Also our Breakfast are is in the Ballard Plaza area so you have to pleasure of staying in our motel, and enjoying the fun next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard Hotel Roosevelt
- Best Western Roosevelt
- Roosevelt Best Western
- Americas Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard Utah