We staryed here for one night prior to a backpaking trip in the Uinta's withour Border Collie. I must admit when I called I was a little worried, I asked if they allowed pets - he said "What kind of pet" I told him I had a Border Collie, about 45lbs. He said "Well, I guess" "Uh, well do you or not" "He won't ruin anything will he" "Nope". $10 pet deposit - when we got there, the gentleman at the desk couldn't have been nicer - and we had a nice stay. The room was clean, and comfy and although it was right on the highway - I didn't notice any traffic noise and slept well. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are right next to the Ballard Plaza. we have new T.V'S in the rooms. Our Pool and our Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Also our Breakfast are is in the Ballard Plaza area so you have to pleasure of staying in our motel, and enjoying the fun next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard Hotel Roosevelt
- Best Western Roosevelt
- Roosevelt Best Western
- Americas Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard Utah