“Has gone downhill a lot!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Roosevelt, Utah
“Has gone downhill a lot!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've lived in roosevelt for the past five years, but I have family out here and visited often before that. Frontier used to be a good place to go eat. I don't know what happened to it. There are only a few things I will order from here. Most of it is stuff I could make at home better. Like the nachos my cousin had it sent back it was that bad. basically it looked like a bag of regular torilla chips with hamburger poured over it. Like I said we could have made better ones at home. The turkey sandwich I ordered was horrible! it was on two regular slices of bread. The prices are what is the most appalling! I think I paid 7-8 dollars for that damn turkey sandwich, at that price I could have made better turkey sandwiches at home for a week or more! Even the good food isn't worth this much. It really sucks living in roosevelt because the best restaurant out here is Mcdonalds! I really wish there were more places with good food, cause mcdonalds does get old.I wish Gordan Ramsey would come do a kitchen nightmare episode here and overhaul frontier! it needs it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go to mcdonalds”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I live in roosevelt. Everything about this restaurant sucks. Food comes out of cans and is served cold. Staff is rude and in attentive. I've been several times and it's always the same. At least they're consistent.

1 Thank Jk240sx
Park City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seemed like immitation hamburger.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had a taco salad. It was a large portion with fresh lettuce, however, we couldn't eat it because the hamburger was a strange texture and tasted horrible. We asked if it had any filler but were told it just had spices added to it. The scone was okay. Prices were high for everything we saw on the menu. Our waitress was fine.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank safass
“they have ok food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

they have ok food but the service sucks. went in there with my mom and a waitress was so rude to us. okay food though

Visited January 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Hungry? Not any more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Wow. Expect to be fed the old fashioned way. The food was great and the portions the way my Grandmother fed me!

Visited October 2013