“Best resturant in town”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Salt Lake City
“Best resturant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great steak for decent price!! It's a bit hidden but the food is worth a try since there isn't a whole lot of selection in town.

Visited October 2013

Roosevelt, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VERY GOOD FAJITAS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I love the Fajitas Mixed with chicken, steak & shrimp. Very welcoming staff. I enjoy eating there. Three hotels right next to this restaurant.

Visited April 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

There is really not much restaurants in Roosevelt. Food and sweet service loved it!! Definitely will return!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Esme98
La Canada, California
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

The food here was just OK...the service, however, was horrible. We had to wait a long time to give our order to the waitress. I ordered a Margarita, and they didn't make a good one.

One thing to keep in mind when ordering drinks in Utah...you cannot have a pre-dinner drink unless you order an entree...it's the law! We had ordered our drinks and enjoyed them before ordering our meal. We were going to order a couple of appetizers for our meal but was told that the law says we must order a complete entree...appetizers didn't count as an entree!

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Service and food were average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I asked the waitress to give me an order with out rice and beans to go. I had to tell her the order 3 times before she took it to the kitchen. I get the order back to my hotel and find out it had rice and beans. The taco's were soggy.

Visited April 2013