“The outside needs work, the rooms are large and comfortable”
Review of Winterton Suites

Winterton Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Roosevelt
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel has no curb appeal, there is no breakfast, no lobby no pool or even a person to check you in. You enter a key code to access your room. That being said the rooms are large and comfortable and tastefully decorated, they have a small kitchen, large tv screen. I will stay there next time I am in the area. There are only two places to stay in Roosevelt the Winterton Suities and the Best Western Landmark

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank frequenttravelerdave
There are newer reviews for Winterton Suites

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is BY FAR the best place to stay in Roosevelt. It is quiet, extremely clean, and a good price for the area. I feel like the other hotels are WAY over priced for what you get. If you have ever stayed in this town you know what I mean. This hotel doesn't have a pool as of yet and no 'free' breakfast but the comfortable beds, over-sized soaker tub, and high end finishings make this a hotel room that feels like a home. This is the place to stay in Roosevelt. They have townhouses in Duchesne also. Great family owned establishment.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank JaneA4me
Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you are staying in Duchesne, Roosevelt, or Williston look no further. This under the radar location is the best you can find. I've e in oil country for work in food service and these people know how to give service with comfort. I only had 4 days notice before I knew I had to work in Duchesne area, I called and they could get me 3 nights split up between locations. On the way there Monday morning I received a call saying, "Joseph, we had a cancellation a couple minutes ago and I remember you wanted to stay in Duchesne, would you like to book the week here instead of changing hotels?" That's what I call service, in oil country people treat you like a dime a dozen because they know they can fill their rooms, this place will help you any way they can!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, I had the multi room suite. All have full kitchens!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stopped here after a long day of traveling. Had to call for directions as we missed it the first time by. The rooms are spacious, clean, ans sp very comfortable. It's really nice after a long day to be able to go straight to your room without a desk checkin. There is a microwave and a full refrig. We brought dinner back to the room and relaxed on the leather couch to eat. The beds are great and wonderful linens. I truly hope this becomes a chain endeavor across the West. Such luxury for that price is rare.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank abqann
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My stay was the most unexpected and unbelievable experience I have had in a long time. Don't let the unassuming exterior fool you. This is far and away the absolute best place to stay in Roosevelt or the entire Uintah Basin. By far. Make a reservation because while I understand 50 new rooms will soon be under construction, there is limited supply right now. We did not call until the day before our arrival and were lucky enough to get a cancellation. The owner is just the nicest person we have dealt with in a long, long time. Good price, clean room, Great Mattresses. I promise you won't be disappointed with this one.
Randy H
Denver CO

Room Tip: Any one of them would be good.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FunctionForm
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Very fine. Nice owners, staff, location and accomodations. Just Excellent!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann O
Reviewed January 24, 2011

My stay at Winterton Suites was great. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort the suite offered. It is, by far, the best place to stay in Roosevelt.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank JamieHyatt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roosevelt
Comfort Inn Ballard-Roosevelt
Studio 6 Duchesne
Studio 6 Duchesne
#1 of 3 in Duchesne
Winterton Suites, Duchesne

Been to Winterton Suites? Share your experiences!