“Been going here for over 20 years”
Review of Golden Tree Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Tree Cafe
Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Riverton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! If you want a ton of food for practically pennies, this is the place. We love the food, we love the staff, we love how inexpensive it is. Sure there are other places with nicer decor and fancier menus etc, but you can't beat being treated like an old friend; that's what you get here.

3  Thank rnsnake

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Food is good and priced right. We have been going there for years. Friendly service. Take-out is always generous and good.

1  Thank pzippy
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We live nearby and this is our favorite Chinese food. The staff is always friendly. We've never once in all the years we've eaten here had any problems with the quality of the food. In fact, we feel that they over-deliver, especially when you consider the cost of the food. This is an authentic Chinese restaurant that has something for everyone on their menu. Highly recommend!

1  Thank LibbiAB
Reviewed August 25, 2009

This is, without a doubt, the worst chinese I have had. I'm not sure how they stay in business, but it's not due to me, or my friends and family. We got take-out, and half of the food had leaked out before we even got it home. The other half was tasteless and greasy, and left a big lump in my stomach that I would have rather gouged out with a pitchfork than go back here.

1  Thank Aerojeen