“Getting better each time”
Review of thai basil

thai basil
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Riverton
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Has Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese... Great decor. Thai Beef Salad!! Only way for visitors to survive if they need clean, healthy food.
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Groupon discount helps us keep going back there.On Fridays the restaurant is very busy for dinner, but they are getting better each time.

Sometimes it takes a while, but the food is good enough that we can wait.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My parents and siblings frequently go to this specific Thai Basil and they love it there! The service is excellent and they really take care of their customers. After going a couple times, the staff there know them and remember what they like to eat.
I personally went there for the first time the other night and enjoyed it. The food was great. I frequent the Thai Basil in Thornton, CO and the only negative that I have is that this one didn't have the Sesame Tofu which is my favorite in Colorado. They did, however, have several other vegetarian options that my Thai Basil doesn't offer. I tried the Kung Pao Vegetarian and the Mongolian Vegetables and they were really good! Would definitely go back there again the next time I visit.